Search results

1. T

New Pics of the Bike

check it. . finally got my bike back on the road 2005 CBR 600F4i 11K miles sitting in pieces for like 3 weeks. ... meh polished the wheels DID 520 and AFAM -1 +2 sprockets. . . .the chain was cut to 114 which seemed exceptionally, i had to cut it to 110 to fit Galfer braking system...
  2. T

wtb protege5 sumper markers

let me see if anyone has those laying around after switchign to clear ones i want to find the ones that are in the lower front bumper of a p5. let me know richardmvillanueva@gmail.com
  3. T

photoshop help

hey guys im doing my powerpoint presentation for my HR class and i found this pic of the company logo but i need some text taken out of it is there anyone that can hook that up real quick. I need the part that says "investor relations center" taken out TIA -rich
  4. T

mini photo shoot

yea we took some pics today. i broke out the pc and got a lot of the oxidation off of his chris's car and a crapload of swirls out. here is the results
  5. T

re-gluing surround

hey guys, one of the surrounds on my RE 8's has come loose. it is probably detached about 300 degrees. is there any special glue ill need to use to re-attach it as long as its rubber safe? thanks
  6. T

WTB stock p5 bumper markers

just want something cheap and not scratched. . mine were damaged in an accident like 2 years ago and now finally showing its damage with water getting in it and turning it moldy black and blew out the bulb need the clips on the back of them too thanks rich
  7. T

my new toy

yea i started wasting money on a new toy 05 f4i bikes are fun no bike mods yet. . mostly appearance stuff, competition werkes fender eliminator, clear alternatives led tail with integrated signals still waiting to put on some frame sliders and my scorpion cf exhaust
  8. T

turbocharging and weather

hey guys, i plan on boosting my car in the next couple months and still trying to find a fuel management soluition (probably just goin to use a rrfrp and clamp) or one of the better ems solutions if i can swing the extra cash. . .but anyways ill be running around 5psi all day long my...
  9. T

chicago peeps

hey guys, im am in rolling meadows right now for an internship workshop for bridgestone. . it sucks not having a car around here. the hotel also sucks so i had to go walk down to panera to use their free wifi just wondering if anyone was in the area and wanted to hang out or whatever as i...
  10. T

WTB: new p5 hatch light

the one inside the hatch. . when i was pulling my interior the wire got cuaght and snapped the metal connector in half. . . .with it ghetto rigged i can only get it to turn on and off . . .it doesn't turn off anymore when i close the hatch so my alarm always thinks the trunk is open either that...
  11. T

anyone have stechs yet?

just wondering if anyone has used stechs on a mazda 3 hatch yet. ive been looking at them for a friend since i have them on my p5 and love them. but after looiking at the rates for the front and rear the rear spring rates don't make sense (240lb/s) anyone?
  12. T

My Car is DONE (well for now) 56k die

I did meguiars step 1 and step 2 today and finsihed it off with NXT wax. SUPER shiny. .. .. . yup yup im finally satisfied (for the moment with my car) that will probably change in a acouple days. . . i also got to play with my new SD300 camera it takes awesome night pics
  13. T

Molded LCD into Mazda 3 dash

well i haven't seen this done yet so i figured i would post some pics of it up background: car audio stuff is my hobby and maybe one day it'll be a real job but until then i just have fun doing this stuff to other peoples car.. this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time ive done a screen so they...
  14. T

sub airspace quesion

Is it bad to have too small of an air space for a sub? here's the situation: I have a friend with a mazda 3 hatch that we want to put 3 12's in there ported: RE 12's (recommended 4.5 cu ported) the useable space we have from what i calculated is 3.6cu (almost a foot less than recommended) can...
  15. T

New Subwoofer enclosure

Hey guys. . .i just made a new sub enclosure. 4 re 8's tuned to 30-32hz with 4in aeroport flanges and aluminum dryer vent (heh it was the only thing flexible enough for such a short box (8in deep, 4in pvc elbow is already like 10 in long) sealed with usps priority mail tape. all i need to do...
  16. T

found a photo oppurtunity....

while i was driving down hwy 40, middle of nowhere (national forest)
  17. T

AWR front motor mount installed

this was my stock front motor mount at 45k miles. . .it looked like the rubber piece was about to be ripped off of the rest of the mount http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=276957051&photoID=281128104&security=XWGepC...
  18. T

new pics of the p5

just got done putting in some new stuff. . ..
  19. T

HELP! i broke something... long (alarm install)

hey guys, i was installing my DEI alarm (hornet 564) and i have everyting wired up correctly and everything works except for my power locks. (dunno) i have had everything wired up as according to the relay diagram into the sticky. but stupid me when i was hooking up the power wire it...
  20. T

K4RT3OY SS and seat pics

I finally got around to installing my Kartboy SS/Bushing and exhaust hangars. they also sent me a cool ass kartboy beanie. also i finally got pics of my new racing seats, got them in last week. they are so comfortable and hold my fat ass in so much better
Back