Search results

1. C

undersize water pulley?

Are there any undersize water pulleys available?
  2. C

P0340 bank 1 problem

what up its tax time and my car knows it she wants new parts lol. here where the symptoms I have... -I will drive a long distance then stop at a light the car will die... power is still there but it will tank about 8 cranks to get it going.. -as the issue progressed I could not go over 3K...
  3. C

adapter manifold flange

Just an idea I got doesn't mean ill doit but I thought id throw it out there
  4. C

Bug shield? P5

Where can i get one. I see the p5 have them and from what ive read there a canada option. So can someone throw me a quick link or a resource in order to get one. Ive searched the web and cant seem to find nada just the winda guards.(bang)
  5. C

California CARB Legal Cats

As most of us in cali know its hard to find info for carb legal cats so this what I have found MAZDA - PROTEGE - 2003 - 2.0L TLEV (EFN: 3TKXV02.0BJB) This is our engine Family part # for the rear 441304 Universal Rear Part # for the front 444104 Universal Front If you look online there are a...
  6. C

Thermal intake manifold gasket

Is there one readily available for our cars? If not where can I get the material to create one. I have also noticed that the k20 engines intake may work with some modifications. Thoughts or opinions welcome.
  7. C

How-to -fix door switch

problem broken door switch snapped in half when it caught on my pant leg. new switch without boot. how to install new switch. first pop plastic cover off on driver side pull driver back seat cover make sure all your tabs are there next peel center piece out, this is a little tough but she...
  8. C

Dont ignore the small stuff :(

Last night my car got broken into and it was my fault for not fixing the small door switch that got caught on my pant leg this last week. This is what im talking about. so just a heads up think about whats in your car. take out what you dont need and dont leave anything that is alluring to...
  9. C

How to Test/ Prep Thermostat

click on picture or here is link. http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/chiqles/2013-05-07_15-13-09_746_zps6c41e407.mp4
  10. C

KJ01 Maf

I was at the junk yard today looking for some extra headlights when I came across the mazda millenia. There maf is huge compared to ours. Is it probable to use this maf or are the signals so far off that it wont work. Does any one have factual info on this.?
  11. C

How to-time serts big serts kit stripped threads

This is what I used after two failed attempts with hilicoil inserts. TRY AT OWN RISK Things to remember 1-why is the bolt stripped 2-check the mani for warp and fix no point in doing this if you dont fix your problem The Problem The solution this kit is the big sert kit which is for thoughs...
  12. C

How to - EDELBROCK 15033 DOWN PIPE

TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK this is a quick how to for the edelbrock down pipe. Its actually not the bad to install now that I have fully gone through and figured all the hang up. This is what i orderd from ebay it comes with studs and a gasket. you will also have to order a flange to mate with this...
  13. C

Edelbrock 15033 down pipe

well i couldnt help my self I saw this down pipe for 90 bucks and figure i could use it.
  14. C

Rear endlinks swaybar

I replaced the rearendlinks after i noticed they were cracked i used the napa 190mm heres a pic of ny damaged ones heres the new ones they are a little beefer they fit with no problem
  15. C

Idler screw

So I wrote that i would write a how to for the idler screw but that thing is so sensitive and erratic that if you dont have a wideband dont touch it even if you do dont touch it unless you have a few hour to get it right...
  16. C

Android Torque Program Idle Sats

So a Few people on the forum have the torque program so I figured we could post some info as base numbers so we could trouble shoot and share Ideas.. COOLANT TEMPERATURE-167f ENGINE LOAD-21.18%-21.96% ENGINE RPM 768.-734.25 FUEL TRIM BANK 1 LONG TERM- 3.12%-3.91% FUEL TRIM BANK 1 SENSOR - 0.78...
  17. C

Indexing spark plugs

Thought I would ask to see who is indexing there spark plugs and which orientation toward or away from fuel injectors what style spark plugs and gap size... Im running pulstar BE1I PLUGS gaped at .025 facing injectors at within 25 degrees from center...
  18. C

Power door locks

Just want to see if anyone has put the generic door actuaters..im haveing problems with the driver door..the rest where cake..
  19. C

What are you ding to keep your car running & breathing cool & ideas

I just wanted to see and hear what people are doing to make there car run cool and breath cooler... Here are some things i have done.. heres my manifold wrap im going to redoit again when i get the chance with more wrap next time.. took the weather striping off the hood.. added a mini lip...
  20. C

water cooled oil cooler

has any one used one of these or has any input on them?
Back