Search results

1. S

SOLD! Mazdaspeed Axle-Back Exhaust for Protege5

I found a box so it can be shipped. Looks like UPS would be about $40 but can confirm specific costs if interested based on zip code.
  2. S

For Sale Scosche Single-Din Radio Dash Install Kit for Mazda Protege

While cleaning my garage I found a spare single-din dash installation kit made by Scosche for 95-03 626s, Proteges, and Millenias. Ordered it from Crutchfield and is still new in the packaging. $10 plus shipping.
  3. S

SOLD! Mazdaspeed Axle-Back Exhaust for Protege5

Hey everyone, Cleaning out my garage and came across an old Mazdaspeed axle-back exhaust for a Protege5. This is a factory accessory designed specifically for the Protege5 and will not fit on a Speed Protege or a MP3 Protege. Exhaust is in good shape and has been in my garage for 10 years...
  4. S

Kartboy Shifter Bushings BNIB

Sent you a PM back.
  5. S

Black Sedan Headlights

SOLD. Thanks hornsfan.
  6. S

I could meet in San Marcos depending on day and time.
  7. S

Price adjusted since obviously I've been gone a while and don't know the market.
  8. S

sold
  9. S

Black Sedan Headlights

That's perfect because I'm leaving for Corpus around noon on Saturday. PM for my email and we can figure out a time and place that works. I'll get them buffed up tonight.
  10. S

Black Sedan Headlights

Sure let me get them cleaned up and we can meet Saturday morning if you're available for you to look at them.
  11. S

Black Sedan Headlights

Back from the very dead (almost zombie like...) these are still for sale and waiting to go to someone who can use them. We just sold our last Mazda, so have no need for them. They'll be buffed and cleaned up using 3M Headlight Restoration to eliminate any concerns about the hazing in the...
  12. S

Mp5t 2013

Brian, did you ever contact AWR about that problem so they can correct it on future pans they make?
  13. S

Black Sedan Headlights

Anyone got a reasonable offer for these? Somewhere around 140 to 160?
  14. S

COTA March 2, 2013

I'm a little confused on this as I've never done the car corral thing before. But seeing as this race is in my hometown where I live (Austin) and I obviously drive a Mazda, what difference is there in buying tickets through y'all versus through COTA's website since it's the same price and both...
  15. S

Black Sedan Headlights

Jaime, 160 shipped
  16. S

Black Sedan Headlights

I will take better pictures tomorrow and give them a good cleaning also.
  17. S

Would you buy a MAZDASPEED2?

Something tells me that we aren't seeing a MS2 for the same reason there won't be a MS3 past 2013. Something is changing inside Mazda that we aren't privy to and my gut is telling me that is why we've only seen concepts and no production models.
  18. S

Black Sedan Headlights

The pictures give the appearance of hazing cause it was an overcast day when I took the pictures, but I will make sure they are freshly cleaned before I ship them out. And if everyone is complaining about the price, feel free to throw out offers. That's why I said the price was flexible.
  19. S

Black Sedan Headlights

These lights weren't opened to be painted black. I bought them black already with the clear markers. And I also said the price was flexible.
Back