Search results

1. C

Mazda considering CX-5, a Hakaze-inspired crossover

The economy is slowly improving and car sales are actually doing ok...I have a uncle who owns a Ford dealership and my brother has been selling for 20 years now. It still tough but not bad. I think Mazda will build it. Nissan has the Juke which I am considering next but just wish it was a...
  2. C

Hello everyone.

Mazda rocks...love the 3...want one! I love the new look of the 3 and though they could have toned down the giant smile a little I hope to get back into a Mazda in about a year or so.....finances forced me to give up my blue Mazda CX 7 last summer.....it was my third Mazda I had owned in a...
  3. C

What is this cx-7 worth?

My '07 is on a lot here in IL for $19495...GT with Remote start, Sirius, black leather, Bose and some nice aftermarket stuff like grille, dash kit, shark fin, pinstripe, fog trim, turbo badge. Gotta a couple thousand at least to play with on mine from that price. Oh I had like $27,000 miles on it.
  4. C

Hello new member here

Looks sweet...love the color combo! Enjoy!
  5. C

CX7 Stability

Mazda's rock...great to hear and stay safe and dry!!!
  6. C

Sad departure.....

Thanks mucho! Thanks everyone....I am feeling better and it just puts things into perspective when you go through hard times as things always could be worse....I am not the type to stay down long at all...I bounce back pretty well as I am a postive person and know things will change and be...
  7. C

Sad departure.....

Thanks much...I am glad you enjoyed my posts and it's great to learn and hear from others. Times are tough but yes, it will get better and everyone is healthy....thanks for the kind words...I really appreciate it. I will be back!
  8. C

Sad departure.....

Hey Shaz....yea, it's not a good thing for me at all....It's hard for me to see the 7's on the road without having some emotion about it, but I have my health, my son and husband are fine...we are just in a bit of a struggle and doing all we can to help ourselves. I just got a job driving a...
  9. C

Sad departure.....

Hi everyone...I have not been lurking around much because I have had to give up my baby....my blue CX 7. My family is in an extreme financial crunch(big hint...hubby sells real estate and this is the second year in a row of a huge decline in income!) I am now driving a 2006 Chevy HHR...
  10. 100_1671.jpg

100_1671.jpg

11. 100_1675.jpg

100_1675.jpg

12. C

Getting NEW ENGINE!!!

I have been playing phone tag with the service manager. I have an '07 engine in it. Wish it was an '08...gas would be cheaper!! I am gonna chat with him about all the items.
  13. C

When did you do your first oil change?

LOL Foolish!!!!
  14. C

Getting NEW ENGINE!!!

I agree with that but this is a major issue not the norm. I still feel the warranty for the engine should start over but not the rest of what is on the powertrain warranty. All I can do is push for it and see what happens and hope this engine will be worry free. I am not sure if it is the new...
  15. 100_1476.jpg

100_1476.jpg

16. 100_1471.jpg

100_1471.jpg

17. 100_1468.jpg

100_1468.jpg

18. 100_1475.jpg

100_1475.jpg

19. C

Getting NEW ENGINE!!!

Mikey...some good thoughts and questions I will be posing to Mazda!! I imagine it's cheaper for Mazda to just throw in a new engine than give me a new vehicle. I am definitely going to be writing to Mazda about the warranty!! Maybe I should have been tougher on them but I have just never...
  20. C

Getting NEW ENGINE!!!

Hey gang...I am at peace with it....it is what it is and I don't have bad feelings about Mazda or anything. The only thing is I feel that the warranty should start over at least for the engine...a seperate rider stating the engine and turbo are covered for the normal duration like when purchased...
Back