Search results

1. D

Everyday Driver Video Show

Seriously though guys. I'm not a bot and I don't work for them. Just check out their videos on youtube and see if you like them or not. I actually prefer watching their videos to topgear USA. I don't know if their kickstarter is going to make it. I am not asking you to donate. Just check out...
  2. D

Everyday Driver Video Show

Have you guys seen their vids? They are pretty much the best indepdendent video show that focuses on a hobby near and dear to us. Plus, they love the RX-8...even if the one guy does hate the speed3, the other host loves it. Check them out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uub30lwq264&feature=youtu.be
  3. D

Please help a noob! O/D Light 7 Brakes!

Hello all, I've done some searching and can't quite find the answers I'm looking for to these 2 questions: 1. I have a blinking O/D light. Trans shifts while fine when up-shifting but is jerky when downshifting or switching from neutral to drive or reverse. After using search, I've narrowed it...
  4. D

Blinking Overdrive Light

I'll sell the car before in replace the transmission
  5. D

Blinking Overdrive Light

So, I've heard this is a relatively common problem. Blinking overdrive light on my 2002 protege5. Goes away sometimes but it's becoming more and more frequent. When light is blinking, shifts are much harder. I've narrowed it down to the shift solenoid E or transmission temperature sensor or the...
  6. D

Brand new 2002 MP5 owner - a few questions

Welcome. I love my P5. I hope you love yours too.
  7. D

Would like and opinion: MS6 vs TL-Type S

Hi everyone, I'm just wanting to get a general opinion on these two vehicles. I'm not trying to start a flame war or heated debate, just some opinions from people who might have driven both. I've ridden in an MS6 and the power was intoxicating. Very fun. I really like the looks of the 2008 TL...
  8. D

Nissan to sell Mazda Premacy van in May

Hey now, Sardines is a little harsh. It's a P5 not a Honda Fit. My girls are more crammed in like anchovies. And 180MPH? I can barely hit 90 before my P5 begs for mercy!!!! :)
  9. D

Looking to buy stock 2002 Protege5 rim!

Thanks. Indeed. I got the two alloys for $100 total. The Stealership wanted $270 per rim!!!!!!
  10. D

Not sure what you mean by CL. But the ones I bought have been removed from craigslist.
  11. D

Thanks for all the advice. I'm buying the ones from the guy in Roanoke. He's giving me a fantastic price. Thanks again.
  12. D

2002 Protege5 Partout and Aftermarket Parts

Don't know if I said thanks already but I got my part no problems. Sucks about your sonata turbo though. Those things looks slick. Still, turbo cars scare me.
  13. D

PC Gaming Anyone?

Currently playing Skyrim when I should be working on papers for my masters degree. This game is destroying my educational future!!!! I'm usually not into MMO's but Guild Wars 2 looks cool. I spent about 60 bucks on the STEAM Sale and got Batman: Arkham Asylum, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Assasins...
  14. D

Thanks. I'll look into these.
  15. D

Gah! my wheels are not the chrome finish ones. Otherwise I'd be very interested.
  16. D

cool. Thanks.
  17. D

I hit a gnarly pothole and bent the rim on my P5. The shimmy is driving me crazy! I'm looking to buy a stock 2002 Protege5 rim. Does anyone have one for sale in the Lynchburg/Roanoke/Charlottesville area? Does anyone know of a shop that will fix bent rims in VA? Thanks.
  18. D

Slight metalic rattle when accelerating under load

My protege5 used to make the exact same noise. Used to bug me to no end, checked everything from heat-shield to rocks caught in the under-body. Never found it. I think it stopped after I got my valve cover seal replaced but that was probably just incidental. It's been replaced with another new...
  19. D

2002 Protege5 Partout and Aftermarket Parts

How much for oil dipstick shipped to 24501?
  20. D

HELP!!!! Grinding noise and brake light on

That's somewhat comforting. I have not noticed any leaks either. The smell is not in the cabin. Only apparent after car is parked and I step out. I get a whiff on occasions
Back