Search results

1. K

w00t im back again

hey can anyone tell me where i can get a vinyl decal from this here site to display on my car? what do I have to do to get one
  2. K

w00t im back again

awwwww thank you.
  3. K

w00t im back again

awwwww i was missed.
  4. K

w00t im back again

I work at Academic Planet off I-10 and Fry Rd.
  5. K

w00t im back again

Thank you
  6. K

w00t im back again

ok so im back yet once again from having computer issues. I had also moved to nebraska but came back to houston....thats a really long horror story that i dont really feel like getting into. but never the less i am back and i am here to stay. I now live off 610 and irvington. things are going...
  7. K

wondering.....

so am i the only female on the nebraska forums???? and am i the only P5?????
  8. K

just moved

awesome thank you so much. and i just moved here to be with the man in my life. made the long drive and im not going back for anything but to visit. i love it here. right now i do nothing. i am in search of work. Corey...my man.....not my car..... is going to try and get me a job at time warner...
  9. K

just moved

hey guys and gals. i just moved here from houston tx. moved to crete.....someone help me out.......are there any others that are close to me???? (peep)
  10. K

Cruise/Hang Out

ok so i just moved here to nebraska from houston tx.......is there anyone close to me???? im in crete.....
  11. K

Houston P5 owners

i would but i just moved to nebraska and brought my P5 with me.....i couldnt leave him behind. *sigh* it was a long trip but i had to do it. its something that should have been done a long time ago. but thats a whole other story. one that i dont really want to get into. but yeah so i moved to...
  12. K

What have you done to your P5 today?

ok so it was yesterday but i drove her all the way to nebraska from houston texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah ok so i moved here......anyone in nebraska???? im in crete....i need to get some nebraskans (?) ok so yeah yall let me know who yall are....so that way i can talk to yall and maybe i can meet...
  13. K

yummmmm Patron is very yummy......but never drink and drive. its bad.....
  14. K

i am a girl. and i actually dont let my female friends drive my car. hell i dont even let my male friends drive her.....s***...i dont even let my family drive her. i am the only one that drives her.
  15. K

thats awesome. when my nephew is here for visits he wants to help wash my car too.....lol its so cute. i will have to find pics....
  16. K

well see the whole thing is...that most women have either been taught how to drive by their mother (humm women) and the ones that were taught by their fathers....well see their fathers are like ok this is my baby so im not going to teach her all my little tricks...im just going to teach her the...
  17. K

i being a woman, would never drive that car. *sigh* but then again i cant stand women drivers.....hummmm go figure
  18. K

ok yeah so i got mad at my P5 lastnight. i am having headlight issues. got into a wreck almost 2 weeks back and the one where the wreck happened went out..yay...then lastnight my other one went out....go figure. i dont get it. any one know anything about it or have headlight issues as well?
  19. K

can anyone help?

i tried that lastnight when my other one went out. but they arent filament. they are gas. hummm maybe i should just go back to my normal ones. hell i dont know. but i know its irritating. i had to be out lastnight and i had to drive with my HBs on the whole way. saw another yellow P5 and talked...
  20. K

can anyone help?

ok so i lost internet connection cause someone messed but whatever. yes his insurance is going to pay for it. and yes i still have the wiring for the fogs. but my whole thing is i dont know if they are going to give me OE or not. *sigh* oh and another thing.....when he hit me.....that...
Back