Search results

1. G

Just picked up a RX7

I just picked up a 86 GXL tonight. 183,000 miles, body and interior look good. It had no battery, but the guy said it would start, but when you put it in gear and let the clutch out, it doesnt move. So I figured it was just the clutch worn out. So I offer $700 and he takes it. I get it towed...
  2. G

Tore up another tranny!

Been on vacation for a month, but I am back. Anyway, just before I went on vacation in December I tore up another tranny in the P5. Got on it in second gear, shifted to third and thats where it has been stuck ever since. This will be the third tranny going in. So the car is going back to stock...
  3. G

Pics of 2004 MPV

I dont like the new grille or the taillights. The sterring wheel is awesome though!
  4. G

Beefy Axles Are ready to Ship!

Frank emailed me this morning to let me know they are ready to go. They are Level 2 axles and will handle 450 WHP. They are also warrantied. I have been driving with the prototypes for some time now, and have had no drivability problems. I have not made it to the track yet, but hopefully I can...
  5. G

Attention SPOOL...Attention SPOOL...

I would like a manifold like this. That is a beautiful work of art!
  6. G

ooopph! Glad we don't get this.

Ford XR8 I do like the headlights though. And what else are they going to use those side mirrors on.
  7. G

Everybody got a bath today.

8. G

Clutch for Mazdaspeed Tranny

I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I am about to put a Mazdaspeed Tranny in my P5 and was wondering if my clutchmasters clutch and fidanza flywheel will fit. I guess the only thing that would be different would be the splines on the output shaft. Anyone know if they are the...
  9. G

Broke my Tranny

I was putting in the new Beefy Axles I have and they wouldn't go in, so I stuck my finger in the hole and there are peices of gear everywhere in there. Things move around and clank that arn't supposed to. Anyone have a tranny for sale.:D I'll pay shipping. I wish I could find a Mazdaspeed tranny.
  10. G

Beefy axles are here!

The pictures suck, but I can tell you the bars are thicker, and the end units are beefier. As soon as the Microtech gets here and I get back to the track, hopefully next Friday, I will attempt to break these. If all goes well (not break), then they will make more and ordering can start.
  11. G

Now what did I do with those P5 rims...hmmmm

oh yeah, there they are. I am working on sourcing some springs from TEIN. They are trying to special order a set from Japan for me.
  12. G

1st phase of my Tach project.

Since the Microtech will not run the factory Tachometer, I decided to replace it with a Sunpro 3 1/2 inch unit which has a built in shift light. Then I thought, why not put it where the factory one is. So here is the beginning of the install.
  13. G

I need help selling this.

I am going turbo on my CRX/ZC and I need help selling this DC Sports header. This is the CORRECT header for a ZC swap. It cost me well over $800 for this setup because I had to order both the 89 Integra header and the 89 CRX header. Anyone know anyone doing a ZC swap? CRX/ZC Header
  14. G

Who else has ordered the Microtech?

Just curious. I talked to Terry today and mine may be here by the end of next week.(yippy) I think he said he sold a lot in Sept, just wondering if anyone else on this board has bought one.
  15. G

Robert Palmer 1949-2003

He made some awesome songs in the mid 80's. His "Addicted to Love" video is one of my all time favorites. My prayers go to his family.
  16. G

Who wants beefy axles?

First, this is posted in Forced induction because I feel the majority of the people who are going to want these are the turbo guys. With that said: If you have not heard, we have found someone to make us beefy axles. Thanks RAAZ227 for finding the company. They will be good for at least 300...
  17. G

Negative Boost article.

I subscribe to a monthly online magazine out of Australia, and this month there is a really good article on testing for and eliminating negative boost. Here is the link. Eliminating Negative Boost.
  18. G

Such an easy idea, why couldn't I think of this.

Now I can get rid of all those Tee's. http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/str_vacman.html
  19. G

Snapped an axle.

$135 tow home from the drag strip, that sucks. Guess I know what I am doing tommorow. Didn't even get to run once. I was the first one in the staging lanes, just got $25 worth of racing gas, and paid $15 for test and tune, and didn't even get to leave the line.:mad:
  20. G

Wideband Guru's, I need help.

I went to the dyno last night, put down some depressing numbers and my A/F was way lean, past 18. So this morning I put in my wideband so I can start decreasing the boost and watch my A/F to get it into the safe range untill my microtech arrives. Well, at idle and driving out of boost, it stays...
Back