Search results

1. E

windshield repair

windshield well i need to replace my windshield. and i know i should post this in the kentucky forum but since no one has posted there in weeks i figure people will actully see it here. i was wondering for anyone livin in the kentucky loueville area do you know a good glass shope to get my...
  2. E

painting interior pieaces

ok well im trying to get a idea on how to paint the interior plastic pieaces of my pro5. but the thing is i want them to be not very shiny how would i go about doing that.(i want them to be black also) i have sent pm's to allt he people i searched up who painted there interior pieaces but the...
  3. E

windshield repair in louiville

windshield repair anyone know of a good window place to go to in the louiville area of kentucky?
  4. E

msp ecu

this is just a quick question. what would the gains of a msp ecu in the pro5 do?
  5. E

sport20/field break

where could i find a write up on the famila / field break models of the protege 5?
  6. E

foglight switchs

i know this is probaly a dumb question but can the foglight switchs be used for other things?... and yes i searched
  7. E

heh

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lambo-Door-Mazda-6-Protege-5-Miata-MX-3-Vertical-Doors_W0QQitemZ8038213707QQcategoryZ6032QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem lol
  8. E

carputer

ok well i am in the beginning of planing out a carputer and since i just wanted to ask the guys here who have made them or are makeing them how much ram are you guys useing? or do you think i should use? i mean i dont think im gunna be playing couter strike on here or anything. also if i was to...
  9. E

car computers

just wondering who all here on the forums has custom made a computer for there car. im interested in it and would like to ask some questions.
  10. E

hmm

just a dumb question but if you just buy springs for a car and not the strut tower is there any point to it at all?... and now you may begin bashing me
  11. E

dgm cf hood

i bought a dgm CF hood off of ebay about 2 weeks ago and finaly put it on today. but the problem seems to be that when i latch it down the loop peace that latchs in is to long so when i drive the hood bounces up about a inch or so. has any one else had this problem? or have and suggestions on...
  12. E

question about msp turbo

has anyone ever checked how much of a gain you would get by putting the stock msp turbo set up in to the pro5? just a question.
  13. E

dam you!

i just wanted to same dam all you that have the sport auto protege 5 i have been looking for one to trade my reg auto pro 5 for with cash for 2 months now and you guys got them all sowed up =/
  14. E

quick question

i know you guys are gunna say go search and i have but i cant find anything to say what i need so. will these fit on a protege 5 2002 http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65395 thanks
  15. E

push button ignition

has anyone here done a push button ignition for the pro 5 if you have could you explain how you did it? or if there is a write up on the boards some where could you show me i looked and couldnt find one.
  16. E

hey guys

i was wondering if a mp3 racing beat exhaust would fit on my pro5? im thinking of buying one from a guy on the boards but i wanna know before i buy it if it fits
  17. E

auto - sport auto

i was just wondering if anyone had ever switched from a auto tranny to a sportautotranny on the P5? if you did or got any info on it im all ears
  18. E

mazdaspeed

does the mazdaspeed axle back exhaust cut the cat out?
  19. E

hrm

looks like not many people post in the kentucky forums... dam commonwealth bulls*** state... lol anyways are there any mazda car clubs out here or just any in general that meets in kentucky?
  20. E

dumb question

this is probly a dumb question but what are the after market motor mounts for? why are they better then the stock ones?
Back