Search results

1. M

DaveB gauge rings

DaveB gauge rings brushed SOLD
  2. M

DG A-Pillars, DG engine cover, engine cover brackets

DG Motorsports CF A-Pillars $120 shipped SOLD DG Motorsports CF engine cover $70 shipped Engine cover brackets $50 shipped SOLD DG Motorsports a-pillar overlays, wet sanded and buff to reduce light scratches and to regain the shine DG Motorsports CF engine cover is as is. A little beat...
  3. M

DG carbon fiber door sill set

$175 OBO shipped SOLD Set of DG carbon fiber door sill overlays Sills have normal scratches from opening the doors. All sills have been wet sanded and buff to reduce scratches and bring back the shine, as seen in the last picture [ [/URL][/IMG]
  4. M

DG Carbon Fiber strut bar

$200 shipped OBO Seeing if anyone would be interested in a rare carbon fiber strut bar. The mounting brackets need to be cleaned up. The third picture is of the little bit of damage the bar has. The bar has been wet sanded and buffed to bring back the shine [/URL][/IMG]
  5. M

WTB: 01-03 protege aftermarket air intake and water pump pulley

need a aftermarket air intake and a water pump pulley for a 01-03 mazda protege. please let me know if you have anything for me, thanks
  6. M

engine

it looks like i might need a new engine for my baby. this is a feeler out there to see if anybody has one laying around in the area. please let me know, thanks
  7. M

WTB: rx8 rim

just cracked one of my rx8 rims and was looking for just one
  8. M

Rear parking lights not working

I have a 02 protege and my rear parking lights and lisence plate bulbs are not working with the lights on. The brake lights do work when I hit the brakes though. Any ideas or places to start looking, thanks in advance
  9. M

Remote start

I want to get a remote starter for my girls 08 manual 3, and wanted to see if you needed a key inside the car for the remote start. Didn't know if the keys were chipped or not.
  10. M

Playstation Network IDs

Breeegz -> Breeegz dannyboy17 -> dannyboy172 Entense -> xplct evilmonkeymsp -> evilmonkeymsp Fatti03msp -> AlphaQup9 FL_PR5 -> CooLRidge Ghettoracingkid -> Ghettoracingkid glyph -> glyph knowledge007 -> SlvrBullet007 Lord Zath -> Lord_Zath mckraut -> mckraut81 memo79 -> memo79 mickeyreategui ->...
  11. M

WTB: tokico hp struts (may be kyb's)

looking for tokico hp (blues) sturts for my 02 protege es, please let me know if you have something for me maybe take kyb gr2's for a good price if you have them.
  12. M

congrats to NoVa2.0

i just wanted to say congrats to Byron (NoVa2.0) and his wife on have giving birth to his 2nd child Michael. he was born today at 10:33 am, weighing in at 8lbs 8oz, and 19 & 3/4 in long.
  13. M

spec clutch stage 1

got a stage 1 spec clutch that i used for a year and is still in great shape. the only reason i took it out was because the person that put it in didnt use a strong enough throw out bearing and i had bought another clutch already and just put it in. $150 shipped obo
  14. M

nrg cf hood props for cf hood

here are my NRG carbon fiber hood props for sale. they will only work for a carbon fiber hood!!!! nothing wrong with them, they work just fine but really never used them because i stripped one of the old fender bolt in the fender and just had to drill a hole in it and stick the screw in the...
  15. M

two-tone options and photoshop help

going to paint the my car soon after getting all of the ding out of it and molding the front and rear lips. was thinking about doing a two tone with a similar lazer blue on the top and a similar silver on the bottom and the doing the lazer blue on the wheels. what do you think?? let me know...
  16. M

mickey's spring cleaning

these parts are from a 2002 es (non-turbo) to clear things up 02 protege es stock exhaust manifold 40shipped obo Heat sheild 25shipped obo Stock cat 60shipped obo J pipe is sold
  17. M

new clutch and something aint right!!??

i just got a spec stage 2 clutch put in my car and works fine until i down shift and the whole car shakes when i do it while braking. doesnt really do it if im on the gas. the guy got the flywheel machined and a new throw bearing (i think thats what it was called?) does anybody know what it...
  18. M

va beach dyno meet 6-16-07

19. M

lisence plate relocator

im going to put my dg lip on here soon and since i live in Va you have to have a front plate, so was wondering for the people that have the lip, what did you use to mount the plate other than the stock one. and example like Liquid_Ag??? website, cost, custom, etc!!!????
  20. M

Wtb-mp3 Side Markers

like the title say want to buy mp3 sidemarkers (orange) or trade for my clear ones that i smoked. please let me know!!!!
Back