Search results

1. J

dinner time....

oh hellllls yeah ;) haha the neighbours just had the Mexican Independance day, and these people go ALL out on holidays! their house was packed FULL of people, and FOOD GALORE! OH MY! Ive never seen that much food in my life, and addictive... holy man I could live with them easily! they have...
  2. J

dinner time....

Hmmmmm looks good! yummy yummy... but I got ya beat ;) Im in LOVE with mexican food right now... not the cheap s*** kind, but authentic mexican... tonight were having Gorditas with Chillis and fresh guacamole and homemade salsa... My neighbours are mexican (they live here and in mexico city) so...
  3. J

Nice Jessica Alba Pic!!! *NSFW*

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEEE HER!!! oh, and Katherine Zeta-Jones, (humpleg) (haha, and BTW Ive seen that one way to many times to be scared) yar
  4. J

$360 Brakes!

pro parts USA got me some kickass front pads... Posi Quiet ceramics, cant wait to get them, should be here in a few days :) $70 shipped too ;) Im happy... as long as my rotors dont have to be machined, then Im good and i can install them myself for free!!
  5. J

$360 Brakes!

(thumb) then we go riding... (but dont tell the guys that...wetdream central :) )!!! hahaha jk boys, we luv uuuu btw guys, thankyou sooo much for the help!!!
  6. J

$360 Brakes!

Spanks!!! Kristin, fly here and help me beat their butts! we can totally take them (glare)
  7. J

$360 Brakes!

okay wow... I cant come on here too much longer tonight, but if I can get a few price quotes thad be awesome s***, I can definately do them myself save the $150 in labour!!! my e-mail is pinto24@shaw.ca please please please let me know what my options are... I dont like it in the bum.. :)
  8. J

$360 Brakes!

well heres the deal... The guy at the dealership told me that I cant buy the brake pads that are on my car from anywhere but the dealership, which I found true when I called 3 places to find them, and couldnt get them. Plus.... they have already ordered the brakes AND booked me an appointment...
  9. J

$360 Brakes!

Yikes! Im having to pay $360 for my front brakes on my 2003.5 MSP... damn special car. anyone else have to do this? I dont want to be ripped off, but noone else sells the brakes, or so Im told... are these guys screwing me cause Im a girl????? (braindead
  10. J

Bought a 03 orange MSP

EXCELLENT choice! :) Cant stop the msp's! heh (thumb)
  11. J

rate this rim

$300 per wheel!!! haha I sold my set for $1000... I should have found you 3 months ago!
  12. J

rate this rim

SuperLeggera's are nice.... I had them on my MSP when I bought it... ended up putting the stock ones back on.. they just suit it WAY better! :)
  13. J

If you had $40,000

AMEN! (bowdown)
  14. J

Hooooooowdy!

I make youre fantasy come alive when you stop bashing my color.... ps... Im not a real Surrey girl (I just live here), but yes Id say its true... very true!
  15. J

Fog lamps for 3.5 MSP

those light look awesome....I want them.... is it a canadian site? cause shipping is $20?!? cause if it IS american then you pay again at the post office like $15 for customs... ???
  16. J

Hooooooowdy!

HELLS YEAH! TITANIUM all the way baby.... wanna fight about it.
  17. J

Vancouver or Surrey area?

fo sho :) haha 'Cruisn' Van might be a tad difficult.... make sure it isnt during rush hour :)
  18. J

Vancouver or Surrey area?

well it possibly could have been me if it was in July! I bought the car off of a guy in Van, by Broadway :) kickass... Ive been seen :P haha thanks for the welcome :)
  19. J

Hooooooowdy!

hehehahahaha, oh much fun fun... Tatanium all the way baby :) well I have an exhaust on hold at lordco that Im going to install this week... its a magnaflow cat back stainess with a 3' pipe :D gunna be sweet, I have a K&N air intake on it right now, Im ordering a new blow off valve and custom...
  20. J

Hooooooowdy!

hahahahaha, enjoy your muffin.... personally I much prefer hot dogs :) haha and yes, titanium is better! cops dont LOOK for it! can you imagine a titanium next to a yellow MSP... whos gunna get caught? (glare)
Back