Search results

1. W

Rear Wheel Camber is Eating Tires

I need some help with my rear suspension. My wife's 2006 MZ5 has worn thru two sets of tires in 18k miles. Tire rotations were done every 3-4k miles and has had four alignments. The first 3 alignments done by a Goodyear shop adjusted the front passenger side toe twice probably due to her curbing...
  2. W

Factory seat covers now available!

Good news, the seat covers shown in the Mazda5 accessory brochure has finally been released for sale :)
  3. W

post recall acceleration from stop too abrupt

Just wondering if anyone else has had to "baby" depressing the gas pedal from a stop since the exhaust recall ECU reflash. I'll admit I drive the 5 maybe 1-2X a week but I find it annoying that I have to concentrate so much on the gas pedal each time I start off so as not to jack-rabbit the car...
  4. W

I inspected my brake rotor and...

...I'm a bit concern. Our M5 has less than 2k miles on her and the brakes are exceptional, so no whining here. I was checking the tires and brake rotor for correct wear tonight when I noticed the finish/color on the rotors didn't look uniform. Although smooth to the touch mixed in with what...
  5. W

Got my $500 check!

...deposited it today (thumb) **Note: post date was 11/21/05 for those outside of Southern California.
  6. W

Windshield question

Anyone knows why the 'tinted' area around the edge of the windshield is comprised of little dots? Also, why is the strip of dots by the passenger A-pillar thicker than those on the driver's side (uhm)
  7. W

Stubby roof antenna

To me it looked kinda cheezy so I traded-out that three foot long roof antenna today. Had to run a few errands around town so I used the opportunity to compare three shorter lengths. All were solid metal and anodized black and BTW we never listen to AM radio stations. 2.5" - looks the...
  8. W

Is there suppose to be a front license plate bracket?

Just wondering since I yet to see another 5 on the road to compare and that every other car I have purchased in California had something special for attaching the plates. My dealer screwed their dealer ad tag directly into the front bumper, no bracket, no inserts, just directly into the thin...
  9. W

What is FL22 antifreeze?

Wow, its been hot and dry here in San Diego the last few days. I must say with the windows tinted the AC (w/low fan speed) has had no problems keeping the cabin comfortable. ....anyway, I plan on change my oil this weekend so I was snooping around under the hood tonight and noted several...
  10. W

Mazda5 (Premacy) JDM accessory catalog

http://www.mazda.co.jp/customize/web_cat/ enjoy
Back