Search results

1. K

WTB: Various interior peices

Hey guys, havn't been around in awhile, my inrtrests have changed and my car has ceased to really be one of them. I am however looking for some bits and peices. Drivers and passenger's A-Pillar interior peices The window loack button E-brake surround plate and entire e-brake handle Thank you.
  2. K

5.1 audio program

Anyonw know of any good free (or eaisly obtained) programs that will play DVD audio in 5.1? I have PowereDVD OEM but it doesn't support 5.1 unless I upgrade.
  3. K

Post your benchmark

Let's see everyone's benchmark in the 800x600 mode, along with CPU-Z info. See where everyone stands. :D
  4. K

Fing hilarious 911 call

http://www.journeyquest.us/chris/911tape_1.zip Audio of call zipped
  5. K

Mitch Hedberg dead?!?!?

Well for anyone who cares, Mitch Hedberg has supposedly died. NO 100% relibale sources have come out yet, although it is looking like it may be true. http://www.comedycentral.com/standup/central/detail.jhtml?p=/comedians/h/mitch_hedberg.xml Above link and the a graphic on the right side of...
  6. K

bad 3dMark05 score?

Anyone know what could cause a bad 3DMark05 score? Was running some tests to compare my current comp to the one I'm building. My score was 857. AMD XP 2800+ Powercolor 9800SE 128MB 1GB DDR333 Any suggestions? Edit: Got a 2640 on 3DMark 03, so I guess my compu just doesn't like 05.
  7. K

Odd computer problem

Ok, I have a problem that I'm having trouble pinning down. System: Antec Super Lanboy Case Soyo KT400 Dragon Platinum Mobo Athlon XP 2800+ Powercolor Radeon 9800se 3 60gig Maxtors (2 in raid 0) 2 40 Gig WDs (in raid 0) Zalman Heatpipe VGA Cooler Kingwin Copper CPU cooler Samsung DVD-RW Lite-On...
  8. K

Graphics Card Choices

I'm looking at getting a new graphics card and wanted to get some of the pro's and con's of the GeForce FX5200 vs. RADEON 9550 chipsets. What does everyone prefer? Why? Would I actually be able to tell the diffrence between the two? In particular I'm looking at these two. ATI NVidia However...
  9. K

Found out I'm losing my job. Yay!

Found out today that I, along with about 9,999 other persons employed with Winn-Dixie will be losing our jobs.... http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/business/8558774.htm Oh well, 4 years down the drain...
  10. K

Falken Gravity Sport Springs

Installed a set of Falken Gravity Sport Springs (made by eibach). Here's the pics. So far all is well aside from my endlinks knocking due to me stripping them. :D
  11. K

Area Yahoo Group

I'm putting together a yahoo group so all of us from the KY, TN, and OH area can get together and plan meets. Next meet is will me a Dyno meet/whatever else in Lexington. Please check it out so we can get all the details straightened out and have a good turnout. :D Hope to see you all there...
  12. K

Area Yahoo Group

I'm putting together a yahoo group so all of us from the KY, TN, and OH area can get together and plan meets. Next meet is will be a Dyno meet/cookout/whatever else in Lexington. Please check it out so we can get all the details straightened out and have a good turnout. :D Hope to see you all...
  13. K

Area Yahoo Group

I'm putting together a yahoo group so all of us from the KY, TN, and OH area can get together and plan meets. Next meet is will me a Dyno meet/whatever else in Lexington. Please check it out so we can get all the details straightened out and have a good turnout. :D Hope to see you all there...
  14. K

DIN Plate

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can either get a DIN sized Plate to put over my current pocket, or a install kit that has a plate instead of a pocket. I need something to mount my XM unit to, and I think it would look much better mounted to the plate instead of the pocket like I have...
  15. K

XM Roady Install

Picked up a Delphi XM Roady unit (hehe unit) today. Overall I REALLY reccoment this unit. Super easy to install, awesome features. This thing kicks ass. This is only the temporary install. I'll be getting a new mount, RCA to IP-Bus converter, and hardwiring it in. :D Questions and...
  16. K

Updated CarDomain Page

Just did a huge overhaul to my cardomain page. Comments and suggestions welcome. :D http://www.cardomain.com/id/kyredp5
  17. K

New Wheels :D

Got my new wheels on today. :D AndI must say I'm very satisfied. They are Volt Racing 754's in Gunmetal. Opionions? Just need to re-paint my hubs and calipers. I'll have better pics this weekend after I get her painted and washed up. :D
  18. K

Computer Help Needed Please

Last night I was partitioning my HD when the program stopped and said there was an abnormal error. After restarting and following the recovery procedures outlined by the program my computer will still not boot up. It goes throught the BIOS functions, gets to verifiying DMI pool data, then...
  19. K

Winter Wheel Problem

I've decided to go with 14" steelies for my winter wheels. Only problem is finding them.... Tirerack can't search by wheel properties, only by application. So does anyone know what 14" in wheels (ie model of car) will fit the P5? Any help will be much appreciated.
  20. K

Changin a lightbulb

Picked this up off antoher forum I frequent, thought it would apply here too. (If it's been posted already I'll delete) :D
Back