Search results

1. M

Turbo Rebuild

Anybody know where are can get my turbo rebuild?
  2. M

2 Step For MSP's

Does anybody make a 2 step for mazdaspeed protege? Or any universal set up. Let me know...
  3. M

MSP Stock Wheel Size ?

What are the specs of the stock MSP wheel size. I know they are 17' need to knew the width and offset?
  4. M

Will I need wheel spacers Stoptech BBK ?

Does anyone know if i need a spacers for the Stoptech BBK with stock 17" Racing Harts ?
  5. M

Forged as of October - 2007

Hey Everyone, Just want to share my Joy... Thanks to Speed Circuit #265 is Forged... Speed Circuit Block... ARP Head Studs Pouter Rods & Arias Pistons EMS Reworked Head AWR Oil Pan
  6. M

Spoted Yellow MSP Carmel N.Y.

Anyone on here ?
  7. M

WTB: MSP Windage Tray

Hello Anyone knows where I can get a MSP windage tray. When I blew my motor its missing a good chunk so I can not reuse the original one. Any Info Would Be Awesome...
  8. M

WTB: Fs Engine Manual

I am looking for a FS engine manual with all the torque spec ext. Ken from protegegarage use to sell it, i think the cover is green. Please pm if you would like to sell...
  9. M

Issues !!! Boom Pics #265 Down

What up everybody... Ok MSP - #265 is down its taking a nap. Don't boost more than 12 psi on the stock block especially with GT28RS... Bad but exciting things happen... When she comes back she will be faster then YOUR CAR !!! Good luck Everyone... I will update the pics during the Build...
  10. M

WTB :MA Tubular Manifols Anyone ???

Hello Looking to Buy Mental Addiction Tubular Manifold. PM if you are selling...
  11. M

Going to Englishtown 5-31-06 Who Is Coming With Me !!!!

My car is finally done and ready for the track. Come on NY lets run these Mazda's. Who ever is coming ill see you there at 6pm. It's last Wednesday of the month so they should have some drifting as well.
  12. M

Mazdarulez Photoshoot

Just cleaned some pix. Tell me what you think.
  13. M

GT28RS is in.

GT28RS is in. Now W/Picks This weekend I put the gt28rs (10 Psi) it is running rich off the board then from 4000-redline its between 11-12 im not beating on it yet still waiting for the MPI Tuner. Then i will take the car to Nick for Install and Tune. Hope i dont blow it up till then... Cant...
  14. M

Help ! AEM Wideband Installation Instructions

Can anybody scan their installation instruction that shown how to hook up the gauge? Got used gauge but dont have the instruction. There are wires for the O2 sensor and then I think there are 5 more wires for hook up power, ground, ect. I need to know which ones go where. Please Help Thank You
  15. M

Turbo Inlet and Outlet Gaskets

Here are the part # for Inlet and Outlet Torbo Gaskets. I had hard time finding these so hope this will make somebodies search easier. Inlet Part #0000-88-c17 Outlet Part # 0000-88-c19
  16. M

HEPL - Manifold and turbo torque spec

Hey I need torque specs for turbo manifold, dp and manifold inlet flange any help... Thank you
  17. M

Wake the F*CK UP New York

NY Section has been DEAD for 6 months now WTF...!!!
  18. M

Stock Exhaust vs Corksport Exhaust

Hey guys here is a picture comparing the Stock Exhaust I.D. Dia. - 1.76 and Corksport Exhaust I.D. Dia. - 2.27. Hope this helps people who are wondering what mod to do next when they have the Stock exhaust.
  19. M

Where to buy DSM AFC

WTB: Where to buy DSM AFC Where can i purchase DSM AFC ? I E-mailed John but no answer... Any help...
  20. M

Instaling AFC and Tuning Locations In NY

Instaling AFC and Tuning -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I live in NY are there any good places that can hook up a AFC and Tune our cars ( MSP ) ??? Any info will Be Helpfull.
Back