Search results

1. B

Need to replace belts on '13 GT

Looking for part numbers for both belts. The main belt is easy to find, but I can't seem to find the smaller belt anywhere. And from the looks of it, the smaller belt needs to be cut off in order to replace the main belt.
  2. B

Mazda5 replacement mirrors. Same as 3, 6?

Does the Mazda5 (particularly 2013+) share a common mirror with the 3 or 6? Hoping to use the glass from a 3 or 6 that has integrated blindspot warning indicators and connect the indicator leads to an aftermarket avoidance system.
  3. B

2013 Mazda5 Remote Start

Looking at different options. Appears this vehicle doesn't transmit remote signal on the canbus, so no aftermarket kits allow for use of the factory fob. I see the oem kit comes with it's own fob as well. With the oem kit, does the factory fob also work or only the new fob? If not, can you get a...
  4. B

My New 2013 Mazda5 GT - Stereo Upgrade Time

Just bought a 2013 GT. First things first, replace the stereo! After some chatting with iDatalink Maestro reps, seems the Maestro RR won't really do much beyond retaining steering wheel controls. I was hoping to integrate the factory parking sensors, and possibly the Sirius antenna. Since it...
Back