Search results

1. T

Roof Rack ( canoes and yaks )

Need crossbars wider than factory roof rails. This was easy with older style raised , ventilated roof rails. The new rails are pretty much worthless unless someone makes a work around.
  2. T

Roof Rack ( canoes and yaks )

I have a 2005 Subaru Outback that I use these on the factory elevated roof rails https://www.rackattack.com/base-roof-rack-systems/factory-roof-mount-rack-systems/thule-4502-crossroad-half-pack/ I like this for cartopping two canoes side by side flat or one wide fishing kayak. I have two...
  3. T

CX-5 Trailer Hitch

Is there such thing as a factory installed hitch or is a dealer add on? I've seen pictures on this forum of clean installs and butchered bumpers and wondered was it a good dealer vs. a bad dealer job or factory vs. dealer.
  4. T

Mazda offering 0.9% financing PLUS 90 days deferred payments

Oh*.I thought Mazda had a better system that was making it's way into some models....more than just a bigger screen
  5. T

Mazda offering 0.9% financing PLUS 90 days deferred payments

What is the system that the 3 has the 5 does not? Is it that big a difference?
  6. T

2020 due?

What are you expecting to see? I thought the exterior was going to look exactly the same as a 2019
  7. T

2020 due?

I'm looking at 2019 vs. 2020 CX-5 in Grand Touring Reserve trim. Besides the $1500 rebate I loose what do I gain in this trim waiting on a 2020?
  8. T

CX-8 vs CX-9

I'd be all over a CX-8 gas/turbo with functional roof rails in a split second. Subaru ruined the Outback in 2010 and the Hylander has the awful transmission now.
  9. T

Dangerous cylinder deactivation trouble on 2018 CX-5 and Mazda6 models

Would prefer a CX-5 non turbo but this rocker arm issue is a no go. How do we know it's not possible for the rocker arm to come loose even in the turbo non CD model? If it's an oil pressure thing maybe being low on oil or starting up after an oil change could do it or an oil pump long term...
  10. T

Next Gen CX-5 Design and Content Suggestions

I got one...how about real functional roof rails that would allow me to quickly add ( and subtract ) wide crossbars to haul a couple of canoes ( think wider than the stupid factory jokes ) like my 2005 Outback does. The current system is pathetic and is a posers ( most forum members ) dream...
Back