Search results

1. T

TPMS for Winter Tires

It's funny you mentioned about remounting. I've always read (and been told) that remounting on the same set of rims will kill your tires eventually from all the repeated stretching...but I've never been able to figure out if this is true or people are just blowin' smoke....
  2. T

TPMS for Winter Tires

Thanks...you're a lucky person to not have to deal with winter tires...such a pain. But then again, I'd like to avoid any winter skids that could lead to an early death...
  3. T

TPMS for Winter Tires

Thanks for this. You're right in what the manual says. Though, what I need to do is buy ANOTHER set of TPM sensors, as the current ones are sitting inside my all seasons (rims/tires). I'll need to buy a new set of TPM sensors and add them to this new set of winters. Seems like a big hassle and...
  4. T

TPMS for Winter Tires

Folks, Just got a new set of winter tires and realised that my TPMS came on after the install. Turns out, I need to have a whole new set of TPM sensors purchased and installed for this second set of tires. 1) Is this true for the 2019 CX-5? 2) Worth it to purchase a whole new set of TPM...
Back