Search results

1. C

Mazda Nav update email?

Just got an email about a new update for the Mazda navigation SD card for 2/2/23. Tried to upload and it says I have the latest update. Interesting as there was a new version only a couple of months ago.
  2. C

Air Filter for CX-5 2.5T motor?

I am getting conflicting results on Amazon and wanted to ask here. What is the air filter needed for a CX-5 Turbo? I would assume it would be the same filter as the CX-9 right? I am only getting two results for a filter on Amazon - one being the OEM filter. I figured there would be many to...
  3. C

SOLD! OEM CX-5 all weather mats for sale (fits 2017-2021)

I have a set of all weather OEM Mazda CX-5 mats (front and rear 4 mats total). They were used for 2 yrs in my '19 GT. These mats are fairly indestructible, but I also don't have kids, rarely have people in the back, etc so they are pretty much perfect. No scrapes, tears or damage of any kind...
  4. C

June 2020 Map update?

I just received an email from Mazda saying there was a navigation map update available for June 2020. I got my SD card out and used Mazda Toolbox as I always have to check the card. It said I had the most recent version which was January 2020. No idea why they sent an email for June if an...
  5. C

Minor complaints on interior lighting

I am really enjoying my 19 GT with a little over 3k behind the wheel so far. Overall a great vehicle and I love the drive. The only thing mine could use is more power. I hope to move up to the GTR at some point. One thing I noticed while driving at night is a lack of lighting in a few key...
Back