Search results

1. Whistler1813

Phone Holder for KF model.

Sure thing! Here's the link to the phone mount: Fit for Mazda CX-5 Phone Holder And here's the link for the magnetic USB cable: Elough Magnetic Charging Cable & Data Sync Universal Plugs The 3ft cable is the perfect size to run from my AA/CP port along the right edge of the console to the phone...
  2. Whistler1813

Phone Holder for KF model.

I have the top non-magnetic version installed. Works great! the phone doesn't block the vents and the clip-on mount seems sturdy enough. I also use a magnetic usb power connector and cable so there's no wear and tear on the phone's power/data jack. Carplay works without any problems.
  3. Whistler1813

2019 CX-5 Signature, Seat discomfort?

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I find the cx-5 's firmer seats actually help my back on longer trips by offering support. When I drive the company's Hyundai Sonatas for traveling to our different facilities I find the cushy cloth seats to be initially very comfortable but my...
  4. Whistler1813

2019 CX-5 Signature, Seat discomfort?

Same here. Seats were uncomfortable and my back would feel tired after 30-60 minutes behind the wheel with my original "tweak here-tweak there" seat position. Once I followed the manual's recommended instructions on seat adjustment I haven't had any back issues. The "correct" position felt a bit...
  5. Whistler1813

Guide 2nd Generation CX-9: Bose subwoofer improvement

Thank you sm1ke for the guide and BRnPA for your tips! I used the Noico 80 mil mats and 1 pound of polyfill as was suggested above. It really does take the boominess out of the bass and allows the mids to be heard much more clearly. If anyone is looking to order the Noico mats you only need to...
  6. Whistler1813

Racing Beat muffler on CX5 GT 2017

I like 'em quiet but I have to admit it has a nice resonance. (cool)
Back