Search results

1. S

Guide 2nd Generation CX-9: Dashcam installation

Hi All, I finally got a chance to install the Viofo HK3 3 wire kit. Thought I would share my install with everyone incase you decide to hardwire your dashcam. Apologies if this has been documented before. This is for RHD where the fuse box is on the left hand side. So after determining...
  2. S

Thanks sm1ke. I ended up buying a circuit tester and quite a few of the fuses had power running to it with the engine off. Yes 3 was one of them. I didnt test 14 as I had my ACC fuse plugged in 15 which covered fuse 14. My first attempt/option was fuse 15 and it worked as ACC. So I assumed...
  3. S

Hi All, Seeking the experts here for a CX9 2019. Looking to install a Viofo HK3 3 wire for my dash cam. This hardwire kit comes with 3 wires to constant fuse, ACC ignition fuse and ground. Referring to the diagram below under fuse block left side, I will install the ACC ignition to either...
  4. S

Any Word on the 2020 CX-9 Changes?

Anyone happen to know if the new 2020 9" screen can be fitted to prior year models? I contacted my dealer and they have no clue as the car is still too new. Thx
  5. S

Help Finding Part Number

Hi, I am also looking for a part number. I have the AUS CX9 2019. I am looking for th3 wooden board that sits between the spare wheel and the cargo floor. Your help is greatly appreciated
  6. S

Guide 2nd Generation CX-9: License plate bulb installation/upgrade

Thought I might contribute if someone else decides to open up the boot panels. If you follow the video, it is pretty straight forward. I was able to open all panels with ease. The only thing to keep in mind is when you pull the plastic away from the car, do not bend and pull away. Pull the...
  7. S

Hi Sm1ke, Apologies for the extremely late reply. I was away and didnt have the chance to log in to check for your reply. This is an Australian Spec 2019 CX-9. I spoke to the dealership and they advised it must be replaced through the inside of the boot as the lens are completely sealed...
  8. S

Hi Sm1ke, Thank you for the writeup. I am having difficulty removing the lens as there is no groove to stick a screw driver in. Am i supposed to pry around the edges between the lens and foam? I followed your instructions on using a screwdriver to go for the outer centre but i am unsure how...
Back