Search results

1. J

New owner of nearly mint 03.5 MSP looking for advice

A little update for my car. I’ve got a lot of issues fixed, but it still hesitates under acceleration with anything over half pressure on the pedal. And for some reason it started a rough idle a couple weeks ago and will occasionally stall while idling. I haven’t gotten around to replacing any...
  2. J

I'm sure it's been answered but I have a brake setup question

Which years of Mazda 6 and fusion are compatible? My MSP is going to be in the shop for a month because MSP brakes are so hard to find they are sending my calipers in to be rebuilt. They’ve got two different sets that claimed to be MSP calipers but didn’t fit.
  3. J

1990 B2600i 4x4 issues

I have a 1990 B2600i 4x4 with a 5sp manual, I’ve had it for about 2 months. I thought that 4x4 was working because when I put it in 4Lo it seemed like it was crawling like it should. Well last night we got a snow storm, and I got stuck and 4x4 was absolutely NOT working, but in 4L the gear...
  4. J

MSP Production Numbers (continued)

USERNAME: Josephlj945 STATE CAR RESIDES: Idaho Year 2003 or 2003.5: 2003.5 PRODUCTION NUMBER: 1887 COLOR: Silver YEAR BOUGHT: 2019 YEAR SOLD (if you sold it): Not going to ever sell it. Lol BEST PIC YOU HAVE OF YOUR CAR (not needed if you don't have one):
  5. IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

6. DMJA9336.JPG

DMJA9336.JPG

7. J

Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it. It's been a couple months now, and I've experienced the common hesitation. It's gotten progressively worse now that it's colder. It was throwing two codes; MAF sensor and running too lean. I replaced the MAF, and it didn't change a single thing. So...
  8. J

MSP Radiator replacement

Any answer to this question? I hit some debris (someone lost their load - wood framing) on the freeway today and ended up with a hole in my radiator and the fan is also busted. I've been searching for over an hour and the only thing I've come up with is that the MSP can't use the regular...
  9. J

Hi all, Two days ago a bought a very nice MSP 2003.5. It's silver, and it only has 133k miles on it. It is 100% stock. The guy I bought it from said he was the second owner, and only owned it for a year. He bought it frrom the original owner a year ago, and he had the carfax to back that up. It...
Back