Search results

1. A

New to Mazdas and New to here. Need some help.

Hi I just bought an 2008 Mazda Mazda3s and I've been stuck on where I should begin on upgrading my car. I've have an appointment to get the windows tinted on Monday but what do I do after that? It only has 63000 on it and I'm pretty sure its bone stock. What would be a good starting point for...
  2. A

Hi I just bought an 2008 Mazda Mazda3s and I've been stuck on where I should begin on upgrading my car. I've have an appointment to get the windows tinted on Monday but what do I do after that? It only has 63000 on it and I'm pretty sure its bone stock. What would be a good starting point for...
  3. A

4. A

Back