Search results

1. M

2013~2016 Where to buy lower windshield covers?

I attached some pictures of what I'm talking about, the plastic cover on the bottom corner of the windshield. Does someone know the part number or where I can order one?
  2. M

Ravenol ZF Transmission fluid

Has anyone used this before? Can I mix it with Mazda ZF fluid? Planning on doing a drain a fill and I have a jug of this.
  3. M

Adjustable exhaust

Does anyone know of any exhaust for the cx-5 with the valves that you can open or close if you want it to be quiet or loud? I want an exhaust on it but the wife also drives it to an elementary school for work so I really would like a quiet mode for that.
  4. M

Noise when idling

I have a 2016.5 GTR with 50k miles. After the car is warmed up and you are idling there is some kind of whirring noise. It'd doesn't sound too abnormal I've just never heard a car make that noise before. It's kind of hard to explain. I would say it kind of sounds like a pigeon cooing or like a...
  5. M

Buying Transmission Fluid

Has anyone used this site before? Just bought my 2016 CX-5 with 36,000 miles on it and want to change out all the fluids. It just seems really cheap to me. Is it legit...
Back