Search results

1. M

2013~2016 Where to buy lower windshield covers?

This was it, ordered two new ones! Thank you!
  2. M

2013~2016 Where to buy lower windshield covers?

I attached some pictures of what I'm talking about, the plastic cover on the bottom corner of the windshield. Does someone know the part number or where I can order one?
  3. PXL_20201002_194104813.jpg

PXL_20201002_194104813.jpg

4. PXL_20201002_194053192.jpg

PXL_20201002_194053192.jpg

5. M

CX-5 Died

His original post made it sound like he got the work done.
  6. M

Do they still produce FWD?

I was always in this camp. I live where we get heavy snow often and have always had FWD cars with snow tires and made fun of people with AWD. But I was wrong. I have AWD now with all season and it's so much better. Being able to just pull away from stop signs on a hill quickly without *******...
  7. M

CX-5 Died

Listen I get it, you are like that. What I'm saying is the man in the post said he has already spent 6 grand getting a replaced transmission, and I'm telling you that there are no more major things that will go wrong with the car now, so it would be dumb to get rid of it after you just put 6k...
  8. M

CX-5 Died

I mean it's got a brand new transmission and that was the only issue with this year of Mazda. I would hope you wouldn't get rid of the car now after dumping 6 grand into it lol.
  9. M

Ravenol ZF Transmission fluid

This is a late reply, but I followed the proper fluid check procedure at the right temp. Also, care is still driving great at 65k miles on the Ravenol. It was a lot cheaper too!
  10. M

I know that's why I checked it after I filled it.
  11. M

I finally did this about a 1000 miles ago. I drained the fluid, let it come to room temperature so the volume would be the same as my other fluid, and just put back in the same amount. Level was fine when checked. I don't know if it's placebo but it seems like it shifts smoother. So far no ill...
  12. M

Factory ordering accessories (Reposted In Acc)

haha Carbonated cars is going to be my new invention. This video is really interesting and it points out some reasons why idling your car for 5 minutes before driving away is actually harder on the engine than just driving it after starting. I encourage everyone to give it a watch. You're...
  13. M

Factory ordering accessories (Reposted In Acc)

It is better to just drive it. The only reasons it has the RPM's high is to warm up your CATS faster for emissions. There is 0 harm in just turning on your car and driving. It's actually better for it because your car warms up quicker and more evenly. Honestly letting it sit there and rev high...
  14. M

I did that earlier last year, since it was easy to get to. I have been putting off the transmission and front diff for awhile because I didn't want to deal with taking off the front splash shield.
  15. M

What? I already put it in the car. It's approved for my transmission.
  16. M

2016 DRL lawsuit

I think so because we have never had a problem with ours.
  17. M

Finally got around to doing this last night at 60K miles. Transmission was a little under filled and the fluid was pretty dark. Put in 4 quarts. Feels like it drives much smoother! Also changed the transfer case/front diff. Fluid was very dark and there was lots of sludge on the magnet.
  18. M

Yep that's where I got it from, it was very cheap!
  19. M

I agree with you I just happen to have a jug and wanted to not let it go to waste! Thanks for all the help guys I'm going to go for it and will keep you updated if there are any adverse effects.
  20. M

Sorry I meant FZ. It's the exact same thing as the Mazda fluid but just a different brand. Will it hurt to mix? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LVZYMBF/?tag=m20b7-20 This is what I have.
Back