Search results

1. J

Firmware 70.00.367A

My wife's 2019 Cx-5 was at version .100, we were seeing some of the documented issues that were fixed in later versions, so I had her try the update at the dealer while in for oil change to .367. While things seemed fine in afternoon, found out early this AM (it was still dark out), that we...
  2. PXL_20201028_234430473.jpg

PXL_20201028_234430473.jpg

3. J

2017~2024 USB stick playlist format and locations?

ok, thanks. So no leading slash seems to be the outlier for me.
  4. J

Ok, From your example though, your playlists aren't in root, but in first folder. (Colocated with song files.) What is interesting from your example playlists is that you have no leading slash in your paths. I don't think I have tried that. I've tried relative paths with leading dots, and I've...
  5. J

I am still struggling to get the 2019 CX-5 to read playlists on USB stick. The playlist files are displayed in the playlist menu, but you can't open them/play the list. From what I've read, it wants M3UEXT format, and Paths without driver letter (makes sense), but havent seen whether...
  6. J

2019 Floor Mats?

I did cut them out (trivial job) , and we love the maxpiders, especially after some run time with them (and real cargo/occasional mess/light liquid containment. We definitely prefer the more muted styling and badging of the maxpiders as opposed to the more heavily embossed Canadian premium...
  7. J

2019 Floor Mats?

We just got the black 3DMaxPiders, you can get them from amazon as a two piece order (front set and back set) in black... although I think when I ordered the there may have only been a couple in stock. We just got them last night. As for the Canadian OEM premium versus the 3DMaxPiders, it was...
  8. J

2019 Floor Mats?

Thanks for that. I took a close look at the photos of the mat, and there are definitely cutout areas (you may have to cut them our yourself at the upper two thirds point (towards the back seat). Also there is a depression in lip on both sides for the tie downs that are mounted off the rear...
  9. J

2019 Floor Mats?

Do they have a Canadain premium version of the cargo tray as well? Lookingfor a match among the front/rear and cargo tray floor protection.
Back