Search results

1. M

2016 CX-5 rear brake TSB resolution

Hi, it is stamped here in the recessed area. Please see the sliders for perspective. As you can see mine are so rusted that the number can't be read:
  2. M

I'm going through this now and *to me* the key issue is the lot number stamped on the caliper. Is your number less than 697? This information is on page 6 of the TSB: NOTE: Part numbers of caliper have not been changed by this modification. Distinguish the modified one from old one using the...
  3. M

Thank you all very much! FWIW, I did complain about the rear brake wear last April when the care was within warranty. I was essentially brushed off my the service department. I probably used the word "recall" since it was crazy that back pads (and therefor rotors) would wear so quickly...
  4. M

Sorry. I'm the OP here and just realized there is a sub forum for brakes. Can the mods move my post there please? Thanks!
  5. M

Hi folks, Has anyone received good resolution to TSB 04-001-18-3418? This is regarding the rear brakes on a 2016 CX-5. I was able confirm that my VIN is affected. Here is the abstract to this issue: https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2016/MAZDA/CX-5/SUV/AWD#manufacturerCommunications Some...
Back