Search results

1. C

Weird Noise from Suspension Going Over bumps at low speed '19 CX-5 GTR

Hi Everyone, I have a 2019 CX-5 GTR with under 5 K miles on it, and at lower speeds when going over medium bumps the front right (and occasionally rear right) have a thunk sound that seems unusual. I cant see anything that is a blaring red flag), but I would best describe it as the shock fully...
  2. C

Dedicated Seek (Next and Previous Song)

I love my 2019 CX-5 GTR, but one pain point is the lack of dedicated skip song button (most cars have something vs mazda's plan of having the passenger click music > turn the dial > then click) The 2019 3 has a volume button that can be pushed left / right to skip songs... Has anyone seen this...
  3. C

CX-5 Adaptive Headlights - Jumpy / Jittery

Has anyone else noticed their headlights are a bit jumpy or jittery. I don't notice it when I am driving at speed, but in the garage when I can see them on the wall it isnt the smoothest movement. Is that something to be concerned about, or am I only noticing it because I can see the pinpoint...
  4. C

Dead Pedal / Sport Pedals

Has anyone had experience with aftermarket pedals? I have seen some posts, the break seems easy as it is a cap, the accelerator seems to slide on and the dead pedal/ foot rest seems to be taped to the carpet. I am curious: 1. Does tape really hold to the carpet or is there an aftermarket...
Back