Search results

1. S

Fog Light Indicator

The same symbol that is on the instrument tree is on the dash. A headlight with wavy lines in front of it.
  2. S

2019 CX-5 Signature, Seat discomfort?

Plus the seat bolster was in the right position where I couldn*t sit strait. Even if I carry the small wallet in my back pocket it will push out of the way.
  3. S

2019 CX-5 Signature, Seat discomfort?

The seat on mine was uncomfortable. Made me go to a minimulist wallet. Seats are much more comfortable now.
  4. S

A friendly Bird left a gift on my CX-5.... advice meeded

Maquires cleaner wax
  5. S

Bored with stock Wheels. Turn it to this?

Donk!! Donk that ride
  6. S

My Thoughts Driving a 2019 GT

I just watched the video. Ridiculous.
  7. S

How much worse can Mazda connect be?

I hate it. Press the call button to make a call in the favorites screen and it tells you the talk function isn't available in that menu. then when you say "call ___" it asks lists all the people with similar sounding names and asks you for a line number. you give it the line number and then it...
  8. S

I have a 16 Accord Sport now with a CVT transmission. Probably my favorite out of all the cars I*ve owned. I love the body over the new ones also. If I got one I would probably get a manual. I do like the cvt though. All the stuff you see on YouTube about it being slow aren*t true imo. People...
  9. S

I agree. My main reason for buying it was utilitarian, luxury, and driving in snow. I have performance and gas mileage in the Accord if I need it.
  10. S

Sorry, it was a 2012 Chevy Cruze. I was always a Chevy guy until I turned to Honda and now Mazda. Now I'm debating a Mazda 6 over the Accord.
  11. S

I'm also not a big fan of turbo's. I also think my GT is fast enough and has enough power to merge onto highways. I had a turbo in the past and it was a maintenance nightmare. Mostly oil leaks and consumption.
  12. S

Dash protectant

I*ve been using Maguire's interior detail spray. Cleans and buffs decent, and seems to be gentle.
  13. S

2019 Floor Mats?

Yup. Same deal.
  14. S

Still Like Your CX-5 Reserve

I didn't know you could use a voice command for navigation. Entering an address in manually is painful.
  15. S

Upset beyond belief, 3-day old 2019 Signature damaged by detailer!

It*s great that the dealer replaced the vehicle. I wasn*t so lucky with a Focus I had bought *new* with 300 miles on it. I thought there was just a smudge on the door when I looked at it. After I took it home and when I did the first wash I noticed extensive body work down the side of it. To top...
  16. S

Mats and other things

Those are not the same as the Canadian or MAXpider mats. If I may chime in, I looked at those at the dealer. Thick and rubber. If you don*t mind the overwhelming smell of rubber vet those. I also recommend MAXpider or the Canadian oem as they are both made by MAXpider. I have never owned...
  17. S

Mats and other things

Ill have to admit the Canadian mats look top notch.
  18. S

Mats and other things

I just bought them for my 19 and they fit perfect. It*s been my experience with Amazon that they don*t do automotive very well. I bought mine from AutoAnything. Had to wait a 7 or 8 days for free shipping.
  19. S

So there are three colors of *premium paint*. The red, grey and white with the red being the most expensive. More steps in the spraying process or something like that. If it is in fact not as durable than regular paint then they should offer ceramic coat.
  20. S

After clay barring my 16 Honda I can say all the *streaking* I always got from waxing cars went away. The wax was way easier to remove afterwards also. I agree with what*s been said about hand buff at best and clay is probably enough. Some good leads on wax so thanks all for that. The dealer...
Back