Search results

1. T

Fuel Injector Cleaning

20k miles on my 2018 Grand Touring. Had oil/filter, standard checks done last week. The only recommendation was to have fuel injectors cleaned. Is this something most are doing at 20k miles or overkill by my dealership?
  2. T

Occasional Brake Noise Only When Backing Up?

2018 CX-5 Touring with 13K miles. Just had 12K mile service and brakes still near 100%. When backing up I hear a noise when braking. Does not always happen, never happens while braking and moving forward. Almost sounds like a rubbing noise. Any ideas? Does not sound serious, but just started a...
  3. T

Text Messages

Until lately, whenever I received a text message it showed up on the Infotainment screen and asked me if I wanted to hear/read. Now, if I go to text messages I can see the name of the person and read the message but do not see it come in real time. I have Messages notifications allowed on my...
  4. T

Android Auto or Remote Start?

Can afford one or the other. Lots of hot days in Tucson so leaning that direction.
  5. T

What Is This Symbol?

2018 CX 5 Touring. On the instrument gauge, the screen that shows how many miles left to empty, there is a symbol just to the right of the miles driven indicator. It is two vertical parallel lines, kind of a miniature version of the lane departure screen. It sometimes lights up and sometimes is...
  6. T

Curb Rash

First blemish on my 2018 CX 5 Touring is curb rash on my alloy wheel. Tire is ok but have a 5 scrape on outside edge of wheel. Has anyone repaired this on their own or taken to a wheel repair shop? The tough part looks to be matching the paint in the wheel. It looks very similar in color to...
Back