Search results

1. J

Guide How to swap Touring headlights to Grand Touring on 2016+ CX-9, CX-5 & CX-3

Ahh okay thanks for that. I've always wondered that and couldn't tell based off the descriptions saying all trims get LED headlights.
  2. J

Guide How to swap Touring headlights to Grand Touring on 2016+ CX-9, CX-5 & CX-3

Probably a dumb question but what exactly is different between the Sig/GT headlights vs the touring?
  3. J

2018 CX-9 Recall for harness concern

Dropped my car off on a Saturday morning. Didn't pick it up until the following Wednesday. Really sucked going from the CX-9 Signature to a Kia Sportage rental. I wish that I had detailed my car before I brought it in so that i might more easily notice any issues but nothing stood out to me. I...
  4. J

2018 CX-9 Recall for harness concern

For those who have had this repair done, how long did it take and were you offered a loaner? Called my dealer again and they said that the recall is still incomplete but offered to take my car in after Mentioned that people have already reported that their recall repair has been performed.
  5. J

2018 CX-9 w/ Collapsible Dog Crate (Pictures)

Omg she*s huge. Awesome dog. Couldn*t imagine toting her around in a cx9. You need an expedition or a van!
  6. J

2018 CX-9 w/ Collapsible Dog Crate (Pictures)

Just wanted to share our setup for carrying our 85lb Lab. This is our first new car as a family and we wanted to find a solution for carrying around our large fur child while minimizing the amount of dog hair getting everywhere or scratching up the leather. Its the petsfit collapsible crate on...
  7. J

Anybody have the OEM illuminated door sills on their 2019 CX-9?

Yes Im in the US. Thank you.
  8. J

I have no idea how long they last. Im pretty sure they are the original battery and the car is probably about a year old. I agree 500 sounds like a lot and Id have a hard time forking that over for some door sills after I purchased the car as Id rather put it towards wheels. Thankfully they...
  9. J

Paint defect? Covered by warranty?

Very odd because I have a paint chip in the exact same area. Don't even know how a rock chip could possibly get that area.
  10. J

I*m pretty sure they are the factory option and not stock. I watched a couple 2018 signature review videos and did not see them.
  11. J

Here is a picture of mine. They add a really nice touch to the signature. They automatically turn off after about 30 seconds or so.
  12. J

New 2019 CX9 Loving it

I agree with everything Montanaman said. I absolutely love my 2018 Signature. I do wish I had the 2019 upgrades but I couldn*t justify them for 7-9k price difference. I picked my barely used signature with options and 4K miles for 35k. Glad you like your car.
  13. J

Remote Start Options / Recommendations / Things to consider?

Can you open the door without the engine shutting off? Does radar cruise control work fine? Thank you.
  14. J

16-17 owners ... what warranty work have you needed?

I test drove the 19 signature and didn*t notice any difference compared to the 18 signature I purchased after.
  15. J

CorkSport Intake CX-9 2016+

Any updates from those of you using the intake? Any one have longer videos of acceleration runs and normal driving? I'm considering getting one but I'm paranoid about causing any damage to the engine by adding an intake without a tune.
  16. J

CX-9 Signature Nappa Leather Care Experiences

Thank you for the advice and it sounds like you*ve had a lot of experience in different vehicles. I do like the non intrusive approach. Glad to know your leather is doing great after 18 months. I really wanted to avoid using some products that make the leather look shiny and greasy because I...
  17. J

CX-9 Signature Nappa Leather Care Experiences

I just purchased a 2018 Signature a few weeks ago and Im in love with the Nappa leather interior and I wanted to make sure I do my best to preserve it as best as I can. For those of you who have owned your signatures for a while now, what steps and products did you use to care for your leather...
  18. J

Clear bra paint protection film for CX-9?

I was quoted $850 by a reputable local shop for 3M film for the front end (Bumper, hood, and fenders). I think I'm going to pull the trigger here soon but also add the side view mirrors and that small section of rear bumper right next to the trunk.
  19. J

2018 Mazda CX 9 Pricing

I bought this one from a VW dealer. Someone traded it in for an Atlas for more 3rd row room. I was also working with a Mazda dealer that had an identical CX-9 Signature in white with 3700 miles except theirs had a CPO guarantee but their car was a Fleet / Dealer loaner car which was a huge turn...
  20. J

2018 Mazda CX 9 Pricing

I just took home a 2018 Signature in white with only 4500 miles for $35,950. I internet shopped for a few days and agreed on a price through email and I was in and out of the dealer in an hour with my new car. The car is in perfect condition and still has that new car smell. It even came with...
Back