Search results

1. M

2019 Safety Feature Problem?

2 months here, 3 hard brakes as well. I have to recon the 3 times I was too close to the front car. I was going to brake of course but this car teaches you to keep a safer distance.
  2. M

Issues I didn't expect from the new 2019 Mazda3

I've reported to dealership in Portugal but no importance was given. I bet it will never reach Mazda Portugal and even better Mazda Europe unless other owners complain about the same.
  3. M

Issues I didn't expect from the new 2019 Mazda3

Hello, other European Mazda3 here and the same feeling (issue?) when the cylinder deactivation kicks in and kicks out. Sometimes it is smooth and unnoticed, other times, if you are paying attention you will feel it. Yes we have 2.0L engines with this feature but I was expecting it was unnoticed...
  4. M

unlock Sagem MW930

no one knows how to do it???? (yawn)
  5. M

unlock Sagem MW930

hi everybody I need to unlock this mobile phone anyone know how can I unlock it? Maybe by IMEI code thanks you all (bowdown)
  6. M

We have a new pope!

funny the benedict in portuguese it stays "Bento XVI"
  7. M

what's Portugal?

no one knows anything like music bands football teams etc
  8. M

what's Portugal?

I've seen many people that knows almost nothing about Portugal I like to see what do you think about my coutry if you can express that in a few words have fun (group)
  9. M

Couple of pics from Japan

yes the 6 only came in clear/silver much people don't like it because of that but in the 3 there's a choice
  10. M

yes here in Europe we have the option by selecting the grade but we can buy it has an option too I think if you want you can get them there also by option
  11. M

vida where are you

Portugal (lol)
  12. M

you have beautiful modifications

i've seen is another one lol
  13. M

no..brasil was portuguese long long time ago today only language is the same
  14. M

that's right Portugal in 2 words: bad economy lol but of corse is a good place to live..I have no idea to go away I think you're making a big confusion. Famalico is at north (more than Porto) But I know well Caldas da Rainha and Nazar You're a good guy at least you know what is a good...
  15. M

I'm from Gaia (near Porto - FCPorto (rockon) ) and you born where? are you thinkin about change NY for Portugal? (wow) you were born here but now you're at "oppurtunity's land"
  16. M

thanks I think I'll go check there I feel a bit lost but by the way stays my opinion about your good taste at mods PS: yes portuguese womem are (flame)
  17. M

yes you have since I'm at the forum I've allready seen such good modifications on your Mazdas here in Portugal is really dificult to do some changes at my car because everything about it is very expensive and the law doesn't help also because it's very strict so just show me your tuned rides...
  18. M

of corse is not big as a MPV is the substitute for Mazda Premay
  19. M

Honda version of the mazda5

airwave is a cheap copy the rear section sucks..what is that on pilar C?
  20. M

vida where are you

VIDA GUERRA???? it means "life" and "war" in Portuguese
Back