Search results

1. J

Dreaded 'Starts at First Song' Glitch Comes to USB

Here is the issue that I have with my ’19 CX5 Signature… I play my music from a flash drive, on shuffle mode. It works fine, except it plays the first track on the first album way more frequently than anything else. The longer the music is playing, the playing of that track becomes much more...
  2. J

Turn off engine without turning off audio?

Leave the shift lever in D (probably works in Reverse too, but never tried it) and press the stop engine button. Car will go into ACC mode and the audio won't be interrupted. After the engine stops, shift into P. Of course, keep your foot on the brake pedal while going through this procedure.
  3. J

Battery CCA rating for OEM 2019 cx5 signature

I had the same question on my 2019 Signature. The response that I received from Mazda was CCA of 356. Here is the full reply: Thank you for contacting Mazda Customer Experience Center! We appreciate you being part of our Mazda family, Jim, and I hope you are enjoying your CX-5 so far. Your...
  4. J

Why this compact crossover is more interesting than its better-selling competitors

5 THINGS THAT DEFINE THE MAZDA CX-5 Good article from AutoWeek: https://autoweek.com/article/car-reviews/5-things-define-mazda-cx-5?utm_source=daily-drive&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20190626&utm_content=article5-image
  5. J

Almost instant boot-up

I did the update on my 2019 Signature and am disappointed that I see no difference in boot up time or response time in general. This was the one complaint I had about the vehicle from day one and I was hoping this would improve things. Originally my system showed version 70.00.100 NA N and it...
  6. J

2017~2024 Nice Review of the 2019 Signature at Autoweek

https://autoweek.com/article/car-reviews/2019-mazda-cx-5-essentials-best-bunch?utm_source=DailyDrive20190429&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-top&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive
  7. J

Questions/concerns about new 2019 CX5

I have a 2019 Signature. Same exact door issue. You don't have to necessarily close it real hard, but it needs a firmer touch than the other 3 doors.
  8. J

WARNING, New ole fart with 2019 CX-5 Sig and a TON of Questions!

Welcome aboard from another ole fart. I'm 74 and just got a 2019 CX5 Signature a couple of weeks ago. Traded in a 370Z on it. Quite a change. I ended up getting the Mazda all weather floor mats and am happy with them. Bought them on eBay from Med Center Mazda in Alabama. Ordered them in the...
  9. J

OEM Battery CCA Rating

Thank you. I did a lot of searching and found conflicting information. 540, 640 and even 392. 540 sounds more like what I expected.
  10. J

OEM Battery CCA Rating

Can someone tell me what the CCA rating is on the original battery for a 2019 CX-5 Signature (G 2.5T engine)? It's usually listed on the battery itself, but mine is all Japanese characters with the exception of the model number - 55D23L-MF
Back