Search results

1. D

Infotainment Resets every couple months! Why?

Good idea on dealer for future but I think I have to wait for it to happen again as I have re-entered stations. Do you think it would show some kind of fault code if I took it in now. Long shot but maybe I will!
  2. D

only stations and thanks for reply
  3. D

I have a 2019 Sig and program infotainment like everyone else. I have 25 to 30 stations saved into favorites and every couple months it goes to factory default. I have done no work on electrical or disconnected the battery at any time. No jump starting. Really just start and drive it. Any...
  4. D

Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" Item # C13315 FITMENT

Well let' say it's installed properly, up tight to the frame, it has a downward cant without a load. Suspension not sagging as there is no load, and my guess is not welded properly to 90 degree. What I am looking for is a way to fix it without removing, shipping back and reinstalling a new one...
  5. D

Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" Item # C13315 FITMENT

OK gents, I recently bought a 2019 Signature and installed this hitch. (Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" Item # C13315. Everything went well and looked good. That is until I put the carrier on a week later. I'm 72 years old and have had a lot of hitch and towing so I am...
  6. D

Consumer reports 2019 just rated the Subaru Forester #1. What was the Cx5's ranking?

I have to say I shopped long and hard and the Subaru family was definitely in the hunt. I could not get past the 184 hp. You can only do so much with what you have and fill it up with people and luggage and it could only get worse. Went with the 2019 Signature and can't be happier. And again...
  7. D

Enable touchscreen while in motion *not a hack*

OS Version 70-00-100 NA N. I'm guessing I'm screwed and no hack for me!
  8. D

2019 Floor Mats?

OK, after having the a set of weather tech in my Sienna van I found them hard and not terribly effective. Don't remember what model mats I had but was never really happy with them. Then as stated in an earlier post I ordered the Husky x act fit and the rear was bad, not just a little but NO ONE...
  9. D

Did anyone cross-shop CX-5 with the new Tiguan?

I DID! I am a long time VW / Audi owner and currently own a 2009 VW Passat with 28k on the odometer. I WANTED the virtual cockpit. There are multiple reviews on Youtube and I watched them all many many times. I could not get past that engine. I am not a lead foot but do travel and merging onto...
  10. D

Enable touchscreen while in motion *not a hack*

HOW do you tell which version you have 56 ? 59 ? By Year????
  11. D

1st dumb question of the day

Thanks for everyones input. Not trying to be a smart alec BUT I asked ( I am looking for a VIDEO of all the safety features and how to use them. I should have emphasized "how to use them". Indeed my sales person gave me a once over on the car but that did not make me an expert BUT the...
  12. D

Bruce, thank You. That is pretty much what I spent a lot of time looking for. You did good BUT you could loose the attitude. All of us especially us old farts aren't as efficient as you are, but again Thank You
  13. D

Bought a 2019 CX 5 Signature. Mazda must think everyone can speed read as the book is how shall I say it, enough for me that my life will pass before I finish. I am looking for a VIDEO of all the safety features and how to use them. Is there such an animal. I speaking of the autonomous braking...
  14. D

outside door handle pockets

I will check that out. Sounds exactly what I am looking for. Thank You and be safe
  15. D

XPEL installer???? What or who is that???
  16. D

Obviously I don't know what to call these and have been searching but cannot find them. My CX is black and I know it is just a matter of time before my finger nails and WIFES will start marring the pocket behind the outside door handles. I thought I saw some but can only find the chrome handle...
  17. D

2019 Floor Mats?

found them bt, going to give them a try
  18. D

2019 Floor Mats?

Rookie mistake, matching floor mats would not cover dead pedal. Back to looking, thanks eniahal. If amazon had the front and rear set of 3D Maxpider Kagu I would give them a try. I can find the front but not the back.
  19. D

2019 Floor Mats?

OK FEDEX just delivered the 2017 Mazda CX-5 Cargo Liner OEM New Model Fits 2017 ONLY. This one (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSFBFNJ/?tag=m20b7-20) Nice, very nice. Heavy flexible rubber and fits like a glove. That is what I want the floor mats up front to be. EXPENSIVE but think I am...
  20. D

2019 Floor Mats?

OK, I did a lot of research and ended up ordering the Husky liners. The back seat were these.(Husky Liners 52861 Black Floor Liner Fits 17-18 CX-5) THEY FIT TERRIBLE! Now I will elaborate. The parts of the mat that are in the floor wells seem like they fit like a glove, NICE, but the part going...
Back