Search results

1. Z

Stuff I did to my 2018 CX-9

I bought my 2018 CX-9 in November. It was the right choice and has handled a couple of 700-mile one-way interstate trips with four people (my wife, two adult daughters, and me), daily 18-mile each way commutes, occasional third-row passenger duty, and miscellaneous hauling. -I'm a...
  2. Z

Nav Entry Question

I've only had my '18 CX-9 for a couple of months, but I THOUGHT I used to be able to change destinations on the navigation system (or add an interim destination) while driving by using the Command knob. I know it won't let you use the touchscreen. However, when I'm in motion the address option...
  3. Z

Does my wife have an unusual butt?

My wife today said "I don't really like the seat in your car." I said that I found them very comfortable. It's a 2018 Signature. She went on to explain that she finds herself sliding out of the front of the seat when she leans back, so I said "Just raise the front edge of the bottom seat...
  4. Z

Help, please, with Lane-Keep Assist

I've tried to make sure I've read the owners manual carefully and I've also searched this site and the web, but I just can't convince myself that LAS is working on my 2018 CX-9 Signature, which I've owned for just one week. -I've ensured that the LAS Off switch light is NOT illuminated. -I have...
  5. Z

New (2018) CX-9. Body side moldings?

Hello All. Just took delivery of a 2018 Sonic Silver CX-9 Signature. I've always had body side moldings as a dealer-installed accessory on my vehicles, but Mazda doesn't offer them. And those long, smooth flanks look like an open invitation to somebody to mutilate my new baby with a...
Back