Search results

1. S

Auto Door Lock Feature - question

I feel like Mazda over-engineered this feature in their attempt to make it 'smart.' On my 2017 Malibu it's a strict timer (about 10 seconds) that runs from the last door/trunk release to be closed then locks the car - proximity is not taken into account. The Mazda auto lock doesn't work as well...
  2. S

2017 CX-5 Radar cruise control intermittently disabled below 20mph

Which one did you have installed?
  3. S

2018 GT - Turn Signals don't reset

Is that serious you think? Dont want to take it to the dealer only for them to tell me the warranty is voided because of the remote starter, and I dont want to take it back to them only for them to screw it up further.
  4. S

The stalk doesnt return. When I do click it back the lights do stop blinking
  5. S

I have a 2018 CX-5 GT's whose turn signals don't reset after a sharp turn - I have to manually turn them off. Here's what I've done so far: 1. Confirmed this turning both right and left 2. Reset the turn signal settings 3. Turned off the 3-click turn signal option This used to work fine...
  6. S

CX5- Carplay mods to allow touchscreen while driving? How's reliability and service?

I like you was annoyed that the touchscreen would be disabled after a certain speed but then after a week I got used to the hardware navigation and actually prefer it much more now than the touchscreen. Less fingerprints, less leaning forward, and less glitching as compared to my Chevys and...
  7. S

Mazda Mobile Start vs Remote Start

Anyone holding out for Mazda to streamline and improve their MMS? I sent them a message to see if it's on their roadmap. I feel like it has a lot of potential, and the annual cost is annoying but does not deviate from industry standard.
  8. S

CX-5 Android Auto / Apple CarPlay

I just had it installed on a 2018 CX-5 GT. I negotiated the lease so that they did the upgrade at no extra cost. Works much better than a 2017 Chevy I had - doesn't glitch as much. I also really like how you can use the hardware buttons (home, nav, music) while in carplay.
Back