Search results

1. J

WTB 2012 Mazda3i Touring Driver's Seat

I'm looking to replace the driver's seat in my Mazda3 with another oem seat. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I could find one, I'd really appreciate it.
  2. J

2009~2013 Burnt Out Tail Light

Hello again, everyone. My taillight has burnt out on my 2012 Mazda3i Touring 4dr sedan and needs replacing. What are the least expensive reliable bulbs I could get and how difficult would it be for me to do it myself? For reference to my experience, I've done no repair work on the car and only...
  3. J

2012 Mazda3 Restoration Questions...Help

Hello, everyone. I'm trying to fix up my Mazda3 to get it sold. I need to replace the following: Center Console Driver's Seat Carpet Steering Wheel Keys Does anyone have any advice on where to look for parts or how difficult or expensive it could be? Also, if I'm wasting my time on any of...
  4. J

WTB Low Mileage Mazda5

Hello, everyone. As my family continues to expand, I find myself needing more space than my Mazda3 has to offer. I saw a Mazda5 on the way home and fell in love with the cute little van smiling at me. Looking on autotrader.com brought me a lot of vans that are out of my meager price range of 8k...
  5. J

WTB 2012 Mazda3 Seat Replacement

Hello all, I need to replace the black front left seat of my 2012 Mazda3. Anyone got an OEM spare they aren't using or know where I could find one that won't break the bank?
  6. J

Rallycross Mods for a 2012 Mazda3

Hello, I am new to the forums so please bear with me. I've been driving my Mazda 3i SkyActiv Touring around since I bought way back in 2012 and I've recently been getting interested in doing a little work on him regarding performance. I am curious if anyone has started doing different...
Back