Search results

1. 5

Sunroof exploded!

sm1kie mentioned many possible reasons. Have owned cars with sun/moon roofs since the 80's and never experienced the issue. Question to those of you who had the glass explode. Was the shade closed? Wondering if the heat build up from a closed shade is a common denominator.
  2. 5

Park CX-9 in garage?

My garage is 20ft 1inch from the garage door to front wall. CX 9 fits with no problem. Parked about 18 inches from the front of the garage there is enough room in back to open the hatch. Could sneak by the front if necessary, but walk behind to get to other cars. Use one of the Stop light...
  3. 5

"Windy" AC in auto mode

sm1ke posted while I was writing my response and it made me wonder if there is something else impacting our experience. I always have the rear climate system activated and on auto either synced to the front temp or set at 70 to 72 (depending on when the grandkids last played with the controls)...
  4. 5

"Windy" AC in auto mode

I had never noticed high blower speeds when in AC auto mode on our 2018, but thought maybe my hearing, or lack thereof, was the reason. Just checked it while making a run to the store. Granted it was only 80 outside, but once the temp in the car hit the target, the blower speed dropped to one...
  5. 5

Finally drove a CX-9. Impressions and questions...

I really like the HUD when using the nav system. It's nice to not have to look at the nav screen. All the info is right in front of you.
  6. 5

2016~2023 Windshield Drainage?

I have an identical hole in my 2018. No plug.
Back