Search results

1. S

2019 1YR Review

2019 GT AWD 1YR Review After 1 year and 15k miles I figured good time to post review for those looking to buy. Ill also compare it to my other current vehicle a17 Lexus Rx 350 which stickers for $10k more and is best selling Luxury SUV in the country. Design:exterior/interior Obviously...
  2. S

Firmware version

Does anyone know the latest firmware version for Cx-9 with carplay. Mine is .021 but saw online there is a newer version that is out. Can anyone confirm? Hoping theres some improvements with glitches.
  3. S

Engine noise/vibration

Does anyone feel a moderate vibration and ticking sound from passenger side of engine when accelerating briskly from a stop? More noticeable with radio off. Theres times where engine is fairly smooth and quiet and other times it seems a bit loud and rougher. Just wanted to see if this is normal...
  4. S

My 2019 CX-9 GT vibrates on highway over 65mph

My 19 GT vibrates on highway over 65mph. Felt in seat visibly vibrates sun visor when down. Dealer roadforced balanced all 4 tires and replaced 1 tire that was unable to be roadforced. Vibration still there. Brought car to my tire place/mechanic who said 2 tires out .25oz but vibration still...
  5. S

Paint ?

Can anyone tell me when you have the rear hatch open is the frame of the car clear coated and the same finish as the rest of the car. Mine appears to be just paint with no clearcoat. Have never seen this on my other cars or on my 10 CX9 that I recall.
  6. S

Hud adjustments

It has been covered that you cannot shut the HUD off permanantly. It comes back on each time you restart car. But does it save the other settings? I have adjusted the display lower and sometimes its fine next drive. Other times its back to default middle setting.same with brightness.
  7. S

Oil confusion-16-19 2.5t

Oil confusion-16-19 2.5t Just picked up 19 GT. Salesman said you need to use regular oil and 3k intervals cause of Turbo. This goes against the 5k-7500k intervals Mazda recommends(which ill be following). But can anyone tell me what oil the dealer is putting in your 2016+. I know synthetic is...
  8. S

Wiper Chatter

Just picked up 19. Wipers are chattering quite a bit. Anyone run into this. I know dealer will replace but tryin to save trip.
  9. S

Dealer profit

About to pull trigger on 19 CX-9 GT. Does anyone know if dealer makes profit if I use the Mazda 1.9% Financing. Rates on Cx-9 have been at O% for a while. Hoping dealer will sell at a lower price if they are making something back on financing.
  10. S

CX-9 Signature interior color more red or brown?

For those that own a Signature can u tell me if the interior is more red or brown? Ive looked at many pictures online and quickly in person.Mazdas website looks very brown. Other pics apoear very red. The color varies greatly depending on light. Just curious for those that have lived with it for...
  11. S

Interior Lighting

Do the switches for the door locks and mirror controls light up at night on your CX7's?
  12. S

Vibrating Doors

When slamming the rear doors instead of them just resting in the jam they vibrate 3 or 4 times before the door stops. Once closed they look perfectly aligned with the car. It basically sounds like a rattle when you slam the doors. A couple of passengers have commented it sounds like the door is...
  13. S

Drove in a 2007 Rx350

Guy I work with just got one. Given you can now buy an 07' for about $35K I figured I would offer a comparison to the CX-7. I believe its been redesigned for 08. I realize that many of you will say they are not in the same class. But when you load up on all the options the CX-7 its within $5,000...
  14. S

Drove in a 2007 Rx350

Guy I work with just got one. Given you can now buy an 07' for about $35K I figured I would offer a comparison to the CX-7. I believe its been redesigned for 08. I realize that many of you will say they are not in the same class. But when you load up on all the options the CX-7 its within $5,000...
  15. S

"Carpet" already worn 3000 miles.

So I just vacummed out my wife's car. The Carpet (if you can even call it that) is already showing wear under the gas pedal. The floor mats do not cover this spot.The furry glued on stuff is worn off so there is a bald spot. Also noticed, be careful vacumming the door grabs. There is a piece of...
  16. S

Cheap Sounding Doors

My wife has a CX-7 with about 3,000 miles on it. We both love the way the car rides handles etc. The only thing that bothers me is the sound of the doors when slamming them. I dont know if they are too light or what but you just dont get that solid thud you get with other cars. My sister in law...
  17. S

Alarm ?

Is it necessary to hit the lock button twice on the keyless entry to arm the alarm. When you hit it twice the horn sounds. Is that an indication the alarm is active. According to the book you only have to hit it once. I didnt even realize the car had an alarm. I previously hit the lock(on the...
  18. S

Alarm ?

Is it necessary to hit the lock button twice on the keyless entry to arm the alarm? When you hit it twice the horn sounds. Is that an indication the alarm is active? According to the book you only have to hit it once. I didnt even realize the car had an alarm. I previously hit the lock(on the...
  19. S

Difference with Electroluminecent gauges

My Wife currently has a CX-7 Sport with the standard gauges that look pretty orange to me. Its one of the few things I dont like about the car. Besides the blue back light are the GT gauges more red in color? Are the graphics of the gauges the same? Im considering purchasing a GT for myself.
Back