Search results

1. S

Guide How To Disable Daytime Running Lights (instructions)

So I was able to disable the DRL after a few hundred tries. If I only want the halos on, it would be on the parking light setting correct? Is there a way to run the halos without the parking lights on ? I was driving the other day and saw another CX-5 in the opposite direction with his halos...
  2. S

2017 CX-5 drl question

Cool! Looks like Venom's eyes.
  3. S

Cargo Illumination LED

Do you know if this straight installs into US models without any modifications? I'm looking for better cargo area lighting. *edit looks like it won't fit 2018's after checking the compatibility chart.
  4. S

5 things I hate...

Thanks but I'm talking about hooks along the side panels where I hang the grocery bags after shopping. I don't think there's anything for US models for cargo bay lighting. Might be a DIY project.
  5. S

5 things I hate...

1. No hooks for grocery bags in cargo area 2. Better lighting in cargo area 3. Roll down all windows on key fob 4. Minor gripe the moonroof is a little small 5. Front USB is not fast charge
  6. S

2018 CX-5 GT Seat Warmers

Oh man, I thought I was going to have to sell the car. : P I"ll bring it back to the dealer and get it checked out. Thanks !
  7. S

2018 CX-5 GT Seat Warmers

Hi everyone, just purchased a CX-5 and loving it so far. One question though about the seat warmers. On the highest setting on the drivers seat, I notice my (butt) gets pretty hot but for my lumbar and mid back area it's only warm. My old BMW heated seats got my back and lumbar very toasty...
Back