Daytime running lights dim/flickering

Finally this journey is over!
  2. IMG_20200414_161641.jpg

IMG_20200414_161641.jpg

3. IMG_20200414_161649.jpg

IMG_20200414_161649.jpg

4. Z

Me too. Not the best of times, but my dealer says they are offering free pickup and free rental car for the duration. Might as well. Scheduled for the coming week.
  5. Z

I called them and they said I am included in the recall.
  6. Z

2016 CX5 DRL recall announced

My 2016.5 didn't turn up on the VIN check either, but I have a non-functional DRL showing the typical DRL issue, I called up Mazda Canada and they confirmed that my VIN is included in the recall and they will be sending out mails next month.
  7. Z

Yayayay! https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/7/VRDB-BDRV/search-recherche/detail.aspx?lang=eng,eng&mk=2891&md=CX-5&fy=2015&ty=2020&ft=&ls=0&sy=0&rn=2020040&cf=SearchResult&pg=0 Can't find my vin on it yet, can someone try and let know if it works for them?
  8. Z

Came across this on Reddit: Hope it's going to apply to Canada too!
  9. Z

That's promising, US or Canada?
  10. Z

Couldn't find anywhere with a serial # sticker under the hood. https://imgur.com/a/RiPa3bD
  11. Z

Sure ,I'll do that tomorrow! Hmmm, i think it's LED DRL's, I mean it's the same issue as everyone else here, right? DRL's flickering and failing.
  12. Z

2016.5 Canada Had my lights flickering about a year back and now they're dead on both sides. Glad I found this thread, so many people with drl trouble. I am curious if anyone in Canada recently had luck with Mazda covering repairs? Mine is 2016.5 out-of-warranty, high mileage ( but I have MAP...
Back