Search results

1. L

Thinking of buying a CX-5 but I have some questions first.

You misunderstood, we already own a 2009 Matrix and a 2012 Focus.
  2. L

Hi everyone, So we still haven't bought anything new. We are just going to go with the Matrix and the Focus until we need something bigger. We decided that the CX-5 was a bit small and we are waiting to see the 2020/2021 CX-7 (we assume this will be about the size of the Ford Edge - seats 5 but...
  3. L

Hi everyone, So an update: We haven't bought a new car yet (CX-5 or other). We might just put money into our old car (thinking about it, I bet it can last another two years or so).
  4. L

Truthfully we have not done anything on the car front yet, life's been busy. Will post update soon.
  5. L

How much for the insulation upgrades?
  6. L

Just to keep us on topic, how good/fast is the A.C. for the hot summers?
  7. L

People can disagree without getting told to leave. People with different opinions leaving only encourages a hive mind mentality.
  8. L

It's hard not to listen to the loudest voices.
  9. L

I am 6 foot and my wife is 5 foot 5 ish.
  10. L

So is the depreciation/trade-in value the biggest issue for the CX-5 other than the infotainment system?
  11. L

The Touring Package requires the Comfort Package (moonroof, dualzone climate controls, rear vents, keyless entry, etc) before you can add the i-Activsense Package Comfort Package is $1200 US / $1600 CAD I-Activsense is $760 US / $1000 CAD (given current exchange rates) The GS/Touring model is...
  12. L

I realize that posting on this forum, I wasn't expecting people to say "don't buy this car, it's a lemon!"
  13. L

I think it's called Touring in the US.
  14. L

Hello everyone, I am new here and I am here because my wife and I are looking at buying a CX-5. We just have some questions for the owners here. My wife and I are a recently married young couple who are settling our first house and planning to start a family in the next 2-3 years. We live in a...
Back