Search results

1. B

2016 CX-5 G.T. for Sale

2016 MAZDA CX-5 G.T. (Grand Touring) Leather, Backup Camera, Tech Pkg., Power Everything. Pristine, Original, Like-New Condition inside & out, No accidents, dents, dings or other issues. Averages 28mpg. Garaged & well maintained. 46K miles. PM me, or my email is: [removed] See it at: [removed]
  2. B

Leaving a bread crumb trail...?

2016 CX5 G.T. - I was cleaning her up yesterday, and noticed the right rear red reflector lens that's recessed in the bumper was flopping around loose in it's hole. Got underneath and found a phillips screw not screwed in, and it was a very hard turn to tighten it, which tells me it was never...
  3. B

gas pedal "overtravel"?

Maybe a silly question, but my recently acquired '16 GT fwd gas pedal has a definite "detent" resistance about 3/4 down the travel, and will go beyond that to the floor with more foot pressure. Is this normal? If so, what exactly takes place in that last inch of travel? Just a trans. kickdown? TIA!
  4. B

Splash shield access cover MIA!

I decided to immediately change the oil/filter in my newly acquired '16 cx5 GT. Upon sliding underneath to get at the drain plug & filter, I discovered that small plastic removable access cover gone(!). Grrr... So now I want to get a replacement, and have found that most places want to sell the...
Back