Search results

1. F

Electric Trunk Release conditions?

thank all for the very helpful information (drinks)
  2. F

Electric Trunk Release conditions?

So I drove people to airport/train station, put my car in park and pulled the Park brake, the passengers got off, and I pressed the trunk release inside the car... it wouldn't open... I then pressed the trunk release on the key fob... it wouldn't open... the passengers pressed the trunk release...
  3. F

Mats and other things

I got mine from Walmart.com I had to move/twist the liner around a little to push them into the holes/peg and they looked fine once they are in place. I ended up putting the OEM mats on top of the liner just for the heck of it.
  4. F

Thinking of buying a CX-5 but I have some questions first.

While the new RAV4 looks much better than the current MY it still doesn't look as good as CX-5 and i doubt it will worth 3~5k more than CX5 after 5 years. (and it doesn't matter if you are leasing)
  5. F

Thinking of buying a CX-5 but I have some questions first.

GS AWD? Grand Select trim? isn't that MY 2017 and you save only $500 by missing out on all the safety features?
  6. F

What did you pay for your CX-5?

does the 319.89 include licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes? the quote I got so far is.. 2018 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Premium package MSRP 33335 Sales Price:30489 12000 miles/year $3099 down + DMV $235/month + tax
  7. F

US Diesel's big splash introduction

T_T because I really really really want one and my 535d lease is due soon. it's hard to give up the MPG and torq.
  8. F

I concur... this is exactly how VW responded to DSG and Diesel issues in Taiwan... by not responding.
  9. F

that's funny... because I was just in Taiwan for a few weeks and went to check out 2.2L diesel CX5 at Mazda dealer there and they said they stopped selling that engine option but never really explained why.
  10. F

so anyone heard anything regarding the Diesel? I really want to grab a CX5 Diesel when my current lease is up...
  11. F

Mazda6 Signature

Is it just as quiet as CX5? looking for a quiet AWD car in the non-luxury brands... CX5 seems to be the only choice that rival Lexus NX and RX quietness and comfort. that's exactly what a Mazda sales told me. "put turbo in CX5 and we won't be able to sell any CX9" LOL
  12. F

Parchment Leather getting hard

one thing I can tell you for sure is... do NOT use Magic eraser on your leather... it is abrasive and will eventually "damage" the leather itself (by removing coating / leather surface)
  13. F

Parchment Leather getting hard

could it be that the conditioner is making the leather hard? my last car was a BMW 535d with Nappa leather. I was told by people on forum to only use cleaner and "protector" for the leather.. conditioners are completely unnecessary because the modern day leathers are treated with some kind of...
Back