Search results

1. F

2017~2024 Thumping sound on turning under load for front wheels

I had the same issue on my CX-5 2017 and I got it resolved by my dealership just last week by installing protectors on front coil springs. It was done under warranty, according to TSB released by Mazda (some EU one, sorry I do not have the number). My car was in range of affected VINs mentioned...
  2. F

Electric Trunk Release conditions?

It's under Settings - Vehicle - Door Lock - Auto Door Lock Mode, and I use mode "Lock: When Driving Unlock: In Park" . There are other modes too, it's about personal preference....
  3. F

Electric Trunk Release conditions?

You can also change door lock settings to unlock doors when selector lever is in P position. Then all you need to open liftgate while engine is ON is to stop and move selector to P position and press button for liftgate opening.
  4. F

2017~2024 P0524 Check Engine Light on 3 Month Old 2018 CX-5 AWD Touring

I had Check Engine Light issue on my new Mazda CX-5 KF too (2.5l petrol engine with cylinder on demand technology, G194). It happend 2 months after buying a car with around 1800km on it. I had not noticed any issue with the engine all looked normal when CEL turned on. I took it to dealership...
Back