Search results

1. J

What did you pay for your CX-5?

You should do the actual man You should manually calculate your MPG at fill up. So if you add back in 14.5 gallons and you went 380 miles. You know you got 26.2 mpg for that fill up (380/14.5). The computer calculates aren’t usually accurate for me upto a full mpg some times. And trying to do...
  2. J

Can no longer open rear hatch from remote with engine on in 2019 CX-5 Signature

If your car is on and your inside. You need to unlock the doors first then hit the physical hatch button to open it. Not sure about keys.
  3. J

Air Conditioner- Weird burnt plastic smell

from what the guy told me it was a crack near the header gasket. Assuming a gasket can be replaced fairly easy and cheap? He also has pictures that I can try to get ahold of and post.
  4. J

So I finally took it in today and sure enough same issue as you. There was a hairline crack in the engine by the header gasket and it leaking oil towards the headers. Engine replacement is going to be fully covered as well. Kind of bad but glad there is no BS at this point. Seems itll...
  5. J

I got a 2018 CX-5 with 30k in mileage. About a week or so ago I get this weird smell when my AC is on after about 5 minutes. Its kind of a burnt rubber, burnt plastic smell kind of like burnt arm hairs. Does anyone know what this might be or what to check for first? Its been doing it for a...
  6. J

2019 Floor Mats?

I bought 2017 husky liners for my 2018. Your good to buy 2018 for 2019. Those sites are usually slow to update.
  7. J

2020 Cx-5 due for refresh facelift?

If dont understand why its a success just look at their current sales for a ugly SUV. It outsells the CX-5 4:1. So while you might not agree the general public does and the sales prove that out. The rogue also sells just as good if not better then the rav 4 so there thats. But its still a...
  8. J

2020 Cx-5 due for refresh facelift?

I think they have to react sooner then later. Especially with the rav 4 going to eat all the sales with their new model. I personally think they will widen it some and have a grill similar to the 2019 Mazda 3. The grill right now isnt wide enough so its a little on the round side of aesthetics.
  9. J

2017~2024 2018 Holiday Wishlists

What are some things you guys or girls are thinking of doing or asking for your car for Christmas? I was thinking of a dash cam but it seems like there arent a ton of threads in here or within the last couple of years. I was looking at the rexing v1 3rd gen or the Vantrue n2 pro. I dont...
  10. J

2017~2024 Installed Apple CarPlay. Street sign recognition doesnt work

Bought it off eBay from a Mazda part dealer from Georgia and self installed. Took about 1.5 hours.
  11. J

So Im an ass apparently I left the GPS card in the old usb unit. I moved it back to the car and all is well. I literally thought the street sign reader was actually scanned by the computer and not GPS related. Live and learn
  12. J

Installed Apple CarPlay. Street sign recognition doesnt work I upgraded to software 70.xxx.100 then installed the apple CarPlay upgrade kit. Now I have noticed so far my HUD does not read speed or traffic signs. Does anyone know why? I have a 2018 GT wPP. Thanks
  13. J

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

Priority Mazda parts.com or priority Mazda of Virginia?
  14. J

Ive heard people negotiating it into the purchase.
  15. J

So what online Mazda dealer is selling the parts? Its been a couple of weeks and Id like to self install
  16. J

Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

How far do those nerf bars hang past the doors? Interested in then to help prevent door dings.
  17. J

Is this a hardware or software issue? Doubt it is hardware limitation.
  18. J

IOS 12 messages grayed out

Im sure it will. Might take some time. You cant have a feature on a car that doesnt work when they are trying to sell it. Ios 12 comes out Monday besides if you want to upgrade early through the GM. It might take a couple of weeks for them to hear complaints. You should email Mazda as well.
  19. J

They can install it in 1 car in 2 hours or less. It probably takes manufacturers 5 minutes to assemble he units and probably do multiple at a time. Inventory should eclipse the Mazda 6 sales in literally days to weeks.
  20. J

Monday
Back