Search results

1. B

2019's when?

Sorry if this is already answered in another thread - I'm shopping the CX-5 vs new Subaru Forester; There are certain things I like about each one, really having a hard time deciding between the 2. I'm leaning toward the CX-5 (GT, probably w/o PP) but would wait for a 19 to get AA/CP & the...
  2. B

Questions - Prospective buyer - Touring or GT?

Thanks everyone for the opinions; FWIW I went to another dealer this a.m. & took a GT w/ PP for a good test drive. Again, very impressed with how it drove & also with all the safety features (coming from an old Prius V with none). I'm not in a position to start negotiating for a week or two so...
  3. B

5/60 and 7/100? that's not what I'm seeing on the few CPO's available offer in my area - Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Includes Autocheck Vehicle History Report with 3 Year Buyback Protection * Transferable Warranty * Roadside Assistance * Vehicle History * Powertrain Limited...
  4. B

Thanks ColDriver - I hadn't thought about the negotiating aspect of a GT. That might tip the scale in favor of the GT, depending on what I could get out of them...(bicker) BT
  5. B

THANKS Nelson!!! Very helpful! BT
  6. B

Hmm, I hadn't thought much about CPO. From what I've been reading online, the used market is very highly priced now vs. new because of the rising cost of new models. My budget isn't so tight that I can't afford low to mid thirties, just not the upper 30's that the Turbo is going to be priced...
  7. B

I've looked and drove an '18 AWD Touring with the preferred package - I'm very impressed with how it drove & the quality feel of the interior. I'm debating between the Touring & GT - If I went with the GT I definitely wouldn't need the Premium Pkg with heated rear seats etc. Other than...
  8. B

What did you pay for your CX-5?

I've read on a CRV Forum that there is a solution for this issue; I'd make sure of that before putting it on my short list of course. THanks for all the info everyone. Just gotta say how blown away I was with the test drive. I've seen lots of videos & reviews of the CX5, most mentioning the...
  9. B

Customer Cash here is $500; would the 27K be before figuring in the customer cash or after? tks again Bruce
  10. B

Hello all - I've finally retired & am getting closer to buying a new car. Just starting to look, gonna compare a few - Forester, RAV4, CRV (maybe). I finally got to drive a CX5 this morning & am VERY impressed. What would be a good price for a Touring AWD with the preferred equipment pkg...
  11. B

'16 v '16.5 ??

As mentioned in another thread I'm probably going to be buying a CX-5 in a few months. Not sure if I'm going CPO or new, if CPO then probably pre-MY 17. Her in the forum I've seen references to MY 16.5 as distinct from MY 16 - Are these actually 2 different models for 16, & if so what are the...
  12. B

FWD vs AWD??

Thanks everyone, sounds like it's unanimous in favor of AWD. I appreciate all the input & this forum - I've learned a lot. Regards BT
  13. B

FWD vs AWD??

I'm considering buying a CX-5 in a few months, not sure if I want AWD or FWD (or new vs used, but that's a different issue). Had kinda planned on AWD but I'm not certain about that and would appreciate input from owners. We've never had a CUV or AWD vehicle, and the main reason I'm leaning...
  14. B

Question from prospective buyer -

Thanks for all the good info everyone. I'm glad to know its easy to get used to and even preferable to a touchscreen. regards - BT
  15. B

Yes - the dial behind the gear shifter - thanks for the reply BT
  16. B

Hello all - long time lurker, 1st time poster. I'm seriously considering buying a CX-5 within the next few months, I'm leaning towards a used GT AWD but will look at new ones when the time comes. The one question I have is related to the Infotainment system - it looks like any GT newer than a...
Back