Search results

1. R

"amp error" Radio stops playing while driving

It wouldn't be the ground from the new aftermarket wiring harness because switching back to the original stereo would take care of that. I already looked around the ignition coil area to see if I may have bumped something loose and I didn't see anything :( Also if it was a ground under the hood...
  2. R

"amp error" Radio stops playing while driving

The radio in my 2003 5 Speed protege stops making sound once I start driving. I have an aftermarket Pioner deh-x6900bt but the issue happens with the stock unit as well. I sit parked for 30 minutes daily and the radio plays and everything is fine. But when I start driving, within 15-60 seconds...
  3. R

Codes + Badly stumbling engine

Ended up being an ignition coil. Cheap and easy. Phew. Still having the radio trouble though :(
  4. R

Codes + Badly stumbling engine

My engine had been stumbling occasionally at idle for a split second here and there. Sometimes when taking off it would stumble for a second but then catch itself and be fine. Today I changed the spark plugs to see if that would help and it's much worse, barley drivable with misfiring. During...
  5. R

Squeaky clutch pedal & Corksport bushings

Here's a picture to keep things a little bit interesting
  6. IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

7. R

Squeaky clutch pedal & Corksport bushings

So I did the 4 corksport bushings and now my clutch pedal is squeaking. Is this coincidence? Did I tighten something too much? The whole linkage assembly by the transmission was caked in white creamy stuff (not grease, it was a cream consistency) and a lot of that came off while doing the job...
Back