Search results

1. E

Water Pump failure led to need for new engine - Mazda not helping at all

I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and engine swap for peace of mind and to be able to sell it quickly. Can anyone comment on swapping a 2012 with a 2010 engine? Are all of the brackets the same or are any modifications needed?
  2. E

Yeah i know there's some contamination in there. Though i have talked to a couple of people who have had success repairing and then running a 0W oil through an engine after it's been penetrated with antifreeze for a few days and then performing a normal oil change right away. Just not sure if...
  3. E

Ugh...in the same boat! (118K miles so right at the suggested maintenance period for this part) Wife was driving it about a week ago and notice a rough idle as she got off the highway. I chalked it up to possibly a loose hose, bad gas, etc, because I wasn't aware of this issue. I told her to...
  4. E

How-To - Oil Pressure Sensor?

Hello! New to this forum, looking for some help! I searched but didn't find anything pertaining to the oil sensor switch... Appears mine has some leaking around it. Light comes on at idle, but not at speed so i'm pretty certain that the sensor is the issue... Am i looking at it right that i...
Back