Search results

1. W

2019 CX-5 GT Front brake squeak in reverse only while backing out of garage

Only has 18k miles. I took calipers off, took pads/clips off and cleaned with brake cleaner. I put CRC Disc Brake Quiet on and reassembled. Squeak came back after a couple weeks. I've bedded in brakes properly too. The "peep" sound goes away when the brakes are warmed up and is clearly from the...
  2. W

CX-9 has musty mold smell when A/C runs and tried everything to fix

We've taken it to a dealer to have a foaming cleanser service performed. I've also done two of my own applications just like the dealer did, via the blower fan area that leads into the HVAC system behind the center console. I've also applied foaming cleanser through the top center console vents...
  3. W

82k miles. Inspected exterior intake vents. Smells primarily when A/C is on with and without recirculating on. We have a moon roof but no oder comes from it and it is a good seal. Park inside every day. Heater runs often since we live in Wisconsin. Floors are not damp. Smell is still present...
  4. W

My wife's 2012 CX-9 has a musty mold like smell whenever her A/C kicks on. We bought it Certified Pre-Owned in 2014 with 44k miles and it didn't do it then. It has been doing it for the last 2 years and she's sick of it. I've gone to the following projects to solve the problem with no success...
Back