Search results

1. S

Air conditioning not working

My 2016 Mazda (with 10,000 miles) has a air conditioning that works fine but does not blow cool air. Any ideas, would you recommend a dealer that is 18 miles away or my local trusted mechanic.
  2. S

How long does the 2017 original equipment battery remain trouble free?

How long does the 2017 original equipment battery remain trouble free?
  3. S

Tire Pressure

I now have a 2016(9.000 miles) and a 2017 both Grand touring(love them both) with 19" tires. Just wondering what air pressure others are running. I am not looking for a soft ride.
  4. S

Mazda OEM

Where is the best place to buy Mazda OEM accessories?
  5. S

19" Continental TrueContact Tour tire

Anyone have any ideas or experience with the relatively newly introduced Continental TrueContact Tour tire.
  6. S

Wider Tires

How wide of a tire will safely fit on a 2017 19 inch rim.
  7. S

Wider Tires

Has anyone put wider tires on a 2017/2018 Grand Touring?
  8. S

White walls

OK, say I am nuts, just toying with the idea of white walls on my red 2017 mx5.
  9. S

Using factory fog light feed wires

I want to mount two LED fog lights on front grill and if possible use the two worthless existing fog light feed. How do I get to it and would it take the current of 18 watts ights?
  10. S

2017~2024 Fog Lights

79 years old, traded my 2016 "old man" Forrester for my Red CX 5 GT. WOW what a difference. Question: Can I install LED light bar, disconnect oem Fog lights and use their 12 volts to fed the light bar. Looking for more low beam light. THANKS, like the 24/7 community.
Back