Search results

1. C

Kazera KZ-V 17x7 5x114.3/5x100 +50 and Mazda 626 wheels (15x6 5x114.3)

About 20,000 miles on them and they are pretty worn. I have pending local sale this sat., and barring the unexpected these are sold.
  2. C

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123633113 Thats a link to the thread about the car. I sold the car last November for a 2010 black MS3.
  3. C

AWR 21.5 mm swaybar kit, AWR motor mounts, AWR strut mounts, Alpine sub/amp/box

AWR 21.5 mm Swaybar Kit- SOLD. AWR Motor Mount Complete Set - SOLD. AWR Fixed Front Strut Mounts - $50 shipped to continental US. Designed to give -1.0 of camber. Will only work with Tein or Bilstein dampers. Alpine 10" Type-R Sub, Alpine MRP-M350 Amp, Sealed Box - $150 shipped to...
  4. C

AWR 21.5 mm swaybar kit, AWR motor mounts, AWR strut mounts, Alpine sub/amp/box

AWR 21.5 mm rear swaybar kit - SOLD AWR Motor Mount Complete Set - SOLD AWR Fixed Front Strut Mounts - $50 shipped to continental US. Designed to give -1.0 of camber. Will only work with Tein or Bilstein dampers. Alpine 10" Type-R Sub, Alpine MRP-M350 Amp, Sealed Box - $150 shipped to...
  5. C

Kazera KZ-V 17x7 5x114.3/5x100 +50 ET - SOLD Mazda 626 OEM Wheels 15x6 5x114.3 - Reduced to $150 shipped to continental US The wheels are painted, and there is some paint missing from previous balancing weights. The tires are 205/50/15 Toyo RA-1's with tread left, but heat cycled past prime.
  6. C

hi boost kit

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123717681 I have one for sale at a great price. See the link above for more details. It is the newest design Hiboost kit.
  7. C

Hiboost Protege ES in SM to MSP in STX?

So running the identical powertrain and turbo setup to a MSP in an ES chassis (same as MSP) with STX legal suspension mods won't be STX legal? If you look at the rule book about cars eligible for STX class it says: "Coupes/Sedans - 4 seats minimum (non-sports car based) Engine Displacement -...
  8. C

Hiboost Protege ES in SM to MSP in STX?

I've been racing my 2003 protege ES in SM for a while now, and I am looking to make a few changes. I currently run a hiboost turbo kit and standard suspension mods (k-sports, AWR21mm swaybar, AWR endlinks, etc.). I really enjoy the car and have learned a lot from driving it, but I'm tired of...
  9. C

Anyone Rally?

Yeah, I remember talking with you. You co-drove the black MSP? I'm running the stock 8 psi for the hiboost kit along with a magnaflow exhaust. I bought the magnaflow because it was quiet. Helps keep it a little more sleeper. How did you guys end up doing on sunday?
  10. C

Anyone Rally?

I'm half embarrased to admit it, but that was me this weekend in ATL. I run k-sport coilovers, AWR 21 mm rear sway bar (full stiff setting) and AWR endlinks all around. Now, here comes the racing excuses: (ugh) This was the first time I'd run since the beginning of August (since the Clemson...
  11. C

Anyone Rally?

I did a rally cross in my car before I did any suspension work or I went turbo. I had an absolute blast and the car was very competitive. I only did it once cause I can't drive to TN all the time for the events and it seemed really bad for the car. Here's some pics of me slingin some dirt...
  12. C

Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

This was taken at the South Carolina Region SCCA event at the State Fairgrounds back in June. I won SM that day, but my comptetion in this region for SM is mediocre at best (I don't win SM anywhere else). Everyone was lifting their rear wheel around this corner because there was a rather large...
  13. C

Street Prepared build

I just assumed he wasn't racing it anymore since he's selling stuff. I should have read the rest of the thread more carefully. I have no idea what his plans for the car are. My bad... I am in the market for a LSD though. Andy
  14. C

Street Prepared build

How much of the car are you parting out? Wanna trade transmissions? (shady) I'd love to have your LSD. Its a shame your not gonna continue to race the protege 5. Andy
  15. C

Coolest Autocross Ever - Double Cross Challenge

I just registered. This is going to be a blast!!
  16. C

Negative Camber Question

I run -2.5 up front and -1 out back for autocross and the on the street and the car is simply amazing. There is nothing sketchy about the handling. I run Nitto Neo-Gen tires for the street and I get perfectly even wear from them. If it affected my breaking/acceleration it was only by a...
  17. C

Pics of my protege

Thanks again for all the support guys. I'll try to get an engine pic up soon. I do plan on getting the tint done. It'll look better and help keep the temps down during hot SC summers.
Back